The latest update to Valorant should be here very soon, therefore we've got the Valorant 4.10 patch notes so you know exactly what's new in the hit FPS. Riot Games is constantly updating its competitive darling, and this latest patch looks set to add some more behind-the-scenes tweaks to the game.
In this Valorant guide, we'll go over all of the changes in the 4.10 update, with a detailed breakdown of the patch notes. We've also got details on the patch 4.10 release date, so you know exactly when to kick off the download and play the new update.
Elsewhere, feel free to check out our League of Legends 12.10 patch notes, for all the changes in Riot Games' other behemoth title. We've also got a look at the upcoming Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, as well as the latest Genshin Impact promo codes.
Valorant Patch 4.10 Release Date
Valorant patch 4.10 should release on May 24, 2022, the same day as these patch notes went live. Riot Games doesn't tend to put much of a gap between an update reveal and its ultimate launch into Valorant, so expect it very shortly.
Valorant Patch 4.10 Patch Notes
Read on to see all of the changes in Valorant update 4.10, so you know exactly what to expect when it lands.
- Agent Progress/Charge Bars - Moved to a consistent location and made a consistent size on the following Agents:
- Updated Omen 3P model to increase detail and fidelity.
- Removed some pixel collision on the following areas:
- Can no longer walk up the front of A site cover
- Can no longer jump onto the top of C site cover without a boost ability
- Added new Performance graph to display Shooting Error values for recent shots on the Client. This is the same information visible in the crosshair error settings, but should help players to better diagnose their own performance after an engagement.
Gameplay Consistency Updates
- Fixed an issue where ping or framerate spikes could cause an excessive move processing buffer to develop and persist for multiple seconds. While this was happening, you may have been experienced:
- Increased Server side input latency, which could make inputs take longer to be applied than would be expected based on your ping.
- Additional delay in your view of other players, which could give you less time to react.
- In both of these cases, the additional latencies were not reflected in the current “Network RTT Avg/Max” graph or in-game scoreboard ping values.
- Added new Performance graph showing “Network RTT Jitter” to help you understand if you're experiencing network issues not reflected in the Network RTT Avg/Max values
- Added new Performance graph "Network RTT + Processing Delays," which captures the effective latency you experience due to Network Round Trip Time, Server move processing, and Client move processing delays
- “Destroyed” Voice lines for deployable abilities will now be heard globally by allies. This includes:
- Chamber: Trademark and Rendezvous
- Killjoy: Turret and Alarmbot
- Cypher: Trapwire and Spycam
- Yoru: Gatecrash
- Fixed a bug where Neon’s High Gear would automatically stop after using Fast Lane or Relay Bolt
- Fixed issue where observers would see Viper’s enemies glow red when they were near but outside of Viper’s Pit.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous radius not showing for spectators and observers
- Fixed Brimstone’s Incendiary (Q) feeling damage in chunks of 15 instead of 1 like the other zone damage abilities in the game
- Overall DPS should be unchanged.
- Bug fix for some minor flickering that was occurring on Protocol weapon’s transparent line VFX when inspecting, ADSing, reloading, etc.
- Fixed a bug where agent specific keybinds would sometimes not work properly even though the settings menu showed them as applied
- Fixed a bug where the combat report would rarely not show up for the entirety of the game.
- Spike plant and defuse bar are not shown for Observers with Minimal HUD enabled, even when spectating the Agent who is planting or defusing.
That's it for our look at the Valorant 4.10 patch notes! With not long to go until you can dive into the new patch, it's a very exciting time to play the game. While you wait though, feel free to check out the newest Slayers Unleashed codes over on Roblox.