Super Animal Royale's been a modest success. Launched in 2018 through Steam's Early Access program, it recently arrived on Xbox One (Game Preview) too, offering us a 2D indie battle royale. It also comes with a code system, one players can redeem for gifts, and we'll explain how.
Firstly, you'll need to find the small gear icon on the top-right of Super Animal Royale's game menu. A new menu will shortly appear and within, the fourth option states "Coupon Code", where you'll input them directly. While these currently work, there's no guarantee they'll remain valid in the future.
Read More: Super Animal Royale: Is It Cross-Play?
Super Animal Royale: Redemption Codes And How To Use Them
It's worth noting all of these are cosmetic items, so they won't boost any in-game stats, but you can equip them from the "Customize" section of the main menu. They aren't case sensitive and some codes are seasonal, meaning they're only unlockable around that time of the year. Here's a list of what we're currently aware of.
- CANADA - Mountie Outfit, Mountie Hat & Hockey Stick.
- CRISPRmas - Santa Hat & Santa Outfit.
- DAYOFTHEDEAD - Mariachi Outfit & Mariachi Hat.
- HOWLOWEEN - Howl Mask.
- LOVE - Rainbow Baseball Cap & Rainbow Umbrella.
- NEWYEAR - Party Hat and Dress.
- NLSS - Red Button Up Shirt, Red Striped Shirt, Jeans Vest, Police Outfit, Velvet Robe, Skull Beanie, Police Hat, Egg Umbrella, and Josh Umbrella.
- SAKURA - Sakura Kimono, Sakura Fan and Sakura Umbrella.
- SUPERFREE - Super Fox Beanie.
- SQUIDUP - Squid Hat.
- USA - Uncle Sam Outfit, Stars & Stripes Hat, and Stars & Stripes Baseball Bat.