Steam's next sale of 2021 isn't far off.
Pretty soon there's going to be some big discounts to entice you into buying yet more titles to add to that growing list of games you've bought but not found time to start again.
These discounts can range from small discounts to huge price cuts. But the question is, when is the next big sale coming?
When Is The Next Steam Sale?
The next Steam sale we can look forward to is the Steam Open World Sale.
When Does The Next Steam Sale Begin?
Steam sales take place right across the year and generally speaking it's not too hard to work out 'roughly' when a Steam sale will take place, judging by past events.
For instance, we normally see the below steam sales taking place at roughly the same time each year, usually beginning on a Thursday:
- Steam Lunar New Year Sale 2021: Usually kicks off around the end of January until mid-February
- Steam Golden Week Sale 2021: Usually the last week of April.
- Steam Spring Sale 2021: Usually towards the end of May
- Steam Summer Sale 2021: Normally from June 25 until around July 9
- Steam Halloween Sale 2021: This spooktacular sale normally begins a few days before October 31.
In the case of the next steam sale, according to Steam DB, the Steam Open World Sale will begin on 27 May 2021.
We can also say with some assurance that most of these sales get started in the evening for folk in the UK.
Typically we'll see these sales begin at roughly 6pm BST / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT.
It is worth keeping in mind this isn't fact and is at best, a good bet without being 100% confirmed.
Needless to say though, it shouldn't be long before you can start making some savings that we're hoping will be dead good.