Splitgate has several weapons to offer for its players right now. Most of the title's weapons are standard rifles which feel familiar once you use them at least once. Here's what we know about Splitgate's arsenal for its players,
All weapons in Splitgate
As seen on the armory inside the Locker tab of Splitgate, the game currently has 12 weapons that the players can wield in fights. Most of these weapons are rifles as seen on the Assault Rifle, Plasma Rifle, and Battle Rifle. Here's the full list of weapons in the game.
- Assault Rifle
- Plasma Rifle
- Battle Rifle
- Rocket Launcher
Most of the weapons, except for the BFB and Oddball, still have generic names. As the game is still in Beta, the names may change as new updates arrive in the game.
How To Use Every Splitgate Weapon
Even though the game only has 12 guns in its arsenal, all of these weapons do different things separate from each other. Here's what they can do:
- Assault Rifle - Standard-issue full-automatic rifle that is reliable at any range. Default loadout for Team Deathmatch
- Plasma Rifle - Energy Rifle that shoots out blue electricity at foes. Cannot Aim Down Sights but uses an overheat system as its reload similar to L-Star from Apex Legends
- Battle Rifle - Burst-fire assault rifle that are usually seen as a weapon pickup in maps. Reliable at any range once the burst fire is accounted for.
- Carbine - Standard-issue marksman rifle which hits hard at every shot. Shines best when used at mid to long ranges
- Pistol - A regular pistol that cannot be aimed down on its sights. Often only seen on the Gun Game mode.
- SMG - A submachine gun with high fire rate that cannot be aimed down on its sights. Can only be obtained as a weapon pickup.
- Shotgun - A pump-action shotgun that can only hold up to three slugs at a time. Can instantly eliminate a foe on one buckshot if close enough. Can only be picked up in most game modes but is a standard weapon for Team Shotty Snipers
- Sniper - A sniper rifle that hits for half health on body shot and kills instantly on headshot. Can also be found as a pickup and is a standard-issue weapon for Team Shotty Snipers
- Railgun - An energy sniper rifle that must be charged up before firing a lethal shot at any part of the enemy. The railgun blast can also kill multiple foes caught up in the shot. Can only be found as a pickup.
- BFB - A baseball bat that immediately kills any foe when it hits. When swung, the character will immediately close the gap if near enough his foe. Can only be found as a pickup.
- Rocket Launcher - A regular rocket launcher with barely any movement penalty and can load up to two rockets in its mag. Will instantly kill any character caught in its rocket blast including its own user. Can only be found as a pickup.
- Oddball - A discoball which is held in Team Oddball to gain points to win the match. Oddball carriers cannot shoot and the ball is always marked on the map for both teams. Can be dropped and only used as melee weapon and will instantly kill any foe hit with it.
Almost every weapon in Splitgate is deadly at 100 damage assuming it's not VIP mode where one player has 200 health. Try them out and take your pick as they're easy to find in maps as they're always marked on your screen when a weapon pickup is near.
No Bad Guns So Far
Overall, none of the guns in Splitgate are bad and can be lethal as long as clean hits and headshots are confirmed. Most of the guns are hitscan weapons too which means that the player will just need to point it correctly at their foes and fire it. Recoil control is only need for a few weapons such as the Assault Rifle if they want to hit far foes consistently.
Once you get in Splitgate's servers, you can find these weapons in matches or try them out first in the Practice Range in the Training tab.