Rocket League's new season is just a week old and we've already had a new event launch in-game.
Frosty Fest returns to bring some Christmas Cheer to the vehicular soccer game.
Now a new update is making its way to the game!
But what's changed? Here's what we know.
Read More: Rocket League Frosty Fest 2020: Challenges, Rewards And How To Complete Them FAST
Update 1.89 Patch Notes
The patch. notes have now been posted by Rocket League.
Check them out here or below!
- Fixed a bug causing ‘Party Up’ to be highlighted on the post-match screen instead of Ready Up (Casual) or Find New Match (Competitive)
- Players will no longer respawn with a power-up ready to use if they are demolished after a goal is scored
- Fixed a bug causing some players on Xbox and PlayStation to crash when a splitscreen player is added
- Corrected a typo in the ‘R3MX GXT’ name
- Fixed a glitch related to canceling trades
Be sure to let us know what you think of the recent patch on social media!
Aa well, be sure to let us know how you are finding all the new Rocket League content.
What do you think is going to come in future updates?