The Roblox sensation Your Bizarre Adventure isn't short of potential stands to lead into battle, so our YBA tier list is here to help inform your decision. With so many heroes up for grabs in the anime-inspired fighting game, we've got all the details on which warriors are best suited to victory.
Our Your Bizarre Adventure tier list will go through each and every stand in the game, ranking them by their skill points and power. As such, you can see which characters are most useful in combat, and which might be worth avoiding. We'll also run through how to get more stands, and how to reroll if you fancy a fresh start.
Of course, if you want even more on the Roblox codes, we've got you covered. Check out our Shindo Life codes for all the freebies in that fighting game, as well as Project Slayers codes for the latest rewards. Outside of Roblox, our Cookie Run: Kingdom tier list will help you choose which cookie is best. Lastly, check out the Modern Warfare 2 maps if you're playing that this month.
YBA tier list - Best stands in Your Bizarre Adventure
|S||The World Over Heaven, Killer Queen Bites the Dust, D4C Love Train, Made in Heaven, Star Platinum: The World, Chariot Requiem, Gold Experience Requiem, Tusk Act 4, C-Moon, King Crimson Requiem|
|A||Six Pistols, Red Hot Chili Pepper, Anubis, The World, Aerosmith, King Crimson, Dirty Deeds Done Cheap, D4C Love Train, Stone Free|
|B||Star Platinum, The World, Whitesnake, Crazy Diamond, Gold Experience, tusk Act 3, White Album|
|C||Purple Haze, Hierophant Green, Scary Monsters, Hermit Purple, Tusk Act 2, The Hand, Beach Boy, Killer Queen, Sticky Fingers, Magician's Red|
|D||Silver Chariot, Cream, Mr. President, Tusk Act 1|
As you can see, there aren't too many different stands in Your Bizarre Adventure, making it slightly easier to navigate which characters are best to choose. The good news is that none of the characters are locked behind a paywall, meaning you've always got a chance of getting one just by playing through the game.
- Check out: Attack on Titan Evolution codes
Our YBA tier list is sorted by cumulative skill points per character: the amount of power they have in their base, non-upgraded form. Of course, if you were to play more and upgrade characters, their skill points could well increase to alter the rankings, but this is based on the characters you'll get straight out of a random drop.
What is the best YBA stand?
If you're brand-new to the game and want to know which YBA stand to focus on, there are a few characters to keep in mind.
As per our tier list, the most powerful base character is The World Over Heaven, boasting a skill rank of 75. That's just one better than the 74 of Killer Queen Bites the Dust, making those two the characters who pack the most punch in battles. As such, these are the Your Bizarre Adventure stands worth aiming for, as they'll serve you very well across the entire game.
- Freebie alert: YBA codes
Equally, it's worth keeping an eye out for the stands that are rarest and tougher to unlock. The rarest YBA stand is Whitesnake, who has just a 1% probability of coming from Stand Arrows. That's followed by Star Platinum and The World at a 1.5% chance each, meaning these are the toughest stands to get your hands on, even if they aren't necessarily the best.
YBA trading tier list (November 2022)
- SS (18-22.5 Points):
- Mirage of Phantoms - (23)
- Horseman of Heaven - (19.5)
- Devil's Moon - (18)
- S (15-18 Points):
- Light Bringer/The Waifu Over Heaven/Festive Platinum/Grim Reaper/ - (17.5)
- Ghostface - (17)
- Retro The World Over Heaven - (16.5)
- Ghost World - (16)
- Bloodthirster/Crazy Overseer - (15.5)
- Jack-o-Platinum/Festive World/The Waifu/Tomb Crypt Tusk - (15)
- A (13-15 Points):
- Spirit Bomb Sword/FrostBite - (14.5)
- Tyrant Crimson/King Peppermint/Tusk Dark Determination - (14)
- Pumpkin Patch/Cornsnake - (13.5)
- Sumo Platinum/Sumo World/Mr Jukes Angels - (13)
- B (10-13 Points):
- Vexus Crimson/Jester Crimson/One Above All - (12)
- Cursed Aero Platinum/Vela Nova - (11.5)
- Digital Star Platinum/Star Waifu: The World/Crimson Mist/Lord Boros/Sukuna - (11)
- Undead Flare/Charged Creeper Queen/Dead Experience/Tākoizu Dragon/Heaven ACT 4 - (10.5)
- Deimos Crimson/Comic Venom Spider-Man - (10)
- C (8-10 Points):
- TWAU Over Heaven - (9.75)
- Luffy Gear 4/Undead Hand - (9.5)
- Elucidator & Dark Repulser/Blade of The Exile/Neon Ascension Diamond/Golden Frieza/Shadow Killer Queen/MCU Spider-Man/Venom/Deimos Snake - (9)
- Shadow The World/The World's Greatest High/The Waifu v2/Biblically Accurate Experience/King of The End - (8.5)
- Asuna/Kanshou & Bakuya/Kikoku/Crazy Idol/Elizabeth Liones/Sakara/Misaka Mikoto/Megumin/Volcanic Spirit Requiem/Hexed Spirit Requiem - (8)
- D (5-8 Points):
- Star Platinum: Stone Ocean - (7.5)
- Train To Hell - (7.25)
- Elf Pistol/Stone Platinum - (7)
- D4She/The Waifu Alternate Universe - (6.75)
- OVA Platinum/Baseball Platinum/Star Waifu/Nocturne/OVA The World - (6.5)
- Magician's Red Over Heaven/Sasageyo/Jade Peace/Tsunate/Deimos Queen/Creeper Queen/Ghost Chariot Requiem - (6)
- Manga Crimson/Scarlet Queen/Rock Unleashed/All-Starsnake/Mintsnake - (5.5)
- Gold Platinum/Action Figure Platinum/Charmy Green/Anti Umbral/Uber Spy/The World 2/Headhunter/Whisper/Aerosmith Over Heaven - (5)
- E (3-5 Points):
- Neo WORLD - (4.75)
- Eldritch Green/Linked Sword/Shining Ruby/Chromo Hando/Female Hando/Actually Red Hot Chili Pepper/Killer Reveal/Magellan - (4.5)
- Sorcerer's Red/Vinegar Crimson/Heaven Spirit/Glock - 18 | Fade/Casull - (4)
- OVA Silver Chariot/Holly’s Sickness - (3.5)
- Devil4C/Cracked WORLD/The World: Ultimate - (3.25)
- Vanilla Ice Cream/Tentacle Purple/Tentacle Yellow/Tentacle Black/The Other Hand/Virus Vessel - (3)
- Star Striped Eagle - (2.5)
- Nerf Jolt/OVA Emperor/Mr. Joestar/Frozone - (2)
- F (0-2 Points):
- Ms. Aerosmith - (1.5)
- Toy Sticky Fingers/Pinky Fingers/Glock-18/Emperor/Old President/Nonosama Bo (0.5)
- All Non-Shiny Stands (0)
For those just looking to trade, there's a YBA trading tier list as well. This official tier list was put together by the team and last updated on November 1, making it a pretty safe bet for anyone looking to trade before the year is out.
Primarily based on skin rarity, it uses a points-based system to quantify a skin's worth against another. Beyond that, though, you should just trade for whatever skin you want.
How do I get more YBA stands?
Now you know which YBA stands are the best, it's time to find out how to get more.
That's done with Stand Arrows, a type of in-game consumable item that lets you spin for a new stand. You can find these strewn across the arena in general gameplay, or purchase them from the Arcade. They come with varying levels of Worthiness, with 1 Worthiness deemed the worst, and so on.
- Check out: Anime Adventures codes
It should be noted that Stand Arrows with low Worthiness aren't guaranteed to drop a new stand, as they could just break without giving any reward. Therefore, you'll want to try and get the best Stand Arrows possible.
Once you've got some, all you have to do is select the "Use" option, then see what you get. There's no way to predict or ascertain which Your Bizarre Adventure stand you might get, so it's all down to sheer luck.
How do I reroll in YBA?
If you aren't happy with your current YBA stands and want to start from the beginning, then you can always reroll and go back to square one. This will give you another chance to get some S-tier characters with your Stand Arrows.
Quite conveniently, YBA actually contains a Stand Reroll item. Using this will let you try a random spin one more time, so you can try once more to get the hero you desire.
- Check out: Derelict Seas codes
It's a benefit you get from purchasing the YBA Game Pass, letting you boost the odds of pulling certain characters. You'll get new spins on top of that, but beware that this costs Robux, and you cannot do it without spending real money.
For more Roblox content, we suggest checking out our Project Avatar codes list. Our Anime World Tower Defense codes guide and matching Anime World Tower Defense codes can help you make a splash in this week's hot Roblox game as well.