Rainbow Six Siege has just got a new patch for Year 5 Season 4.
The update brings in a suite of Operator balance tweaks alongside improvements and bug fixes.
Here's everything that's changed as per Ubisoft's site.
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Neon Dawn Y5S4 Patch Notes
Y5S4.3 PATCH SIZE
- Ubisoft Connect: 1.09 GB
- Steam: 868.62 MB
- Xbox One: 1.57 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.82 GB
- PS4: 1.31 GB
- PS5: 1.10 GB
Y5S4.3 PATCH DOWNTIME
- PC: 09:00 EST/14:00 UTC
- XB: 10:00 EST/15:00 UTC
- PS: 11:00 EST/16:00 UTC
Servers are expected to be down for around 30 minutes.
ASHReduced Breaching Round explosive damage range to 2 meters (from 3.5 meters)
BUCKIncreased shotgun's total ammo to 30+1 (from 26)Added Hard Breach Charge (Removed Claymore)
ECHOReduced Yokai drone jump cooldown to 2s (from 3s)Reduced drone time-out failing to stick to the ceiling to 0.5s (from 2s)Reduced Sonic Burst cooldown to 16s (from 20s)
ELARemoved resistance to Concussion effectsRemoved "extra" mine while in DBNO
KALIRemoved 1-shot-DNBO from CSRX300.CSRX300 now has base damage of 122 for 25 meters.100% damage until 25 meters and linearly falls to 80% (97.6) at 35 metersDamage to the limbs has not changed.
LESIONRemoved 1.5x scope from the T-5
LIONAdded Claymore (Removed Hard Breach Charge)
MELUSIRemoved Angled Grip from the MP5
MIRARemoved 1.5x scope from the Vector .45 ACP
ZOFIARemoved resistance to Concussion effectsRemoved WithstandReduced impact grenade explosive damage range to 2m (was 3m)
BALLISTIC SHIELDSRemoved (set to 0) the camera penalization during the Guard Break animation
HARD BREACH CHARGESReduced deployment time to 2s (from 3s)Reduced activation time to 5s (from 6s)
RECOIL (CONTROLLER ONLY)Improved recoil for: ARX, C8, M1014, and TCSG12
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Ranked Match Cancellation
- Timer has been extended to allow disconnected player more time to rejoin a match in progress.
- Fixing known abuses occurring when players end the first round prematurely, preventing the opposing team from cancelling the match.
- FIXED – Disabling Hostage in matchmaking preferences prevents users from matchmaking into a Road to S.I. match.
- FIXED – Players are having loadouts reset after playing an Event.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues present on Bank and Stadium maps.
- FIXED – Zero's ARGUS Camera can pass through an indestructible floor at EXT Construction Site on Clubhouse map.
- FIXED – Shooting the bottles and spinning a player character around quickly in a specific location at 1F Pantry can cause FPS drops for everyone in the match on Skyscraper map.
- FIXED – Multiple collision issues present across various maps.
- FIXED – Exploitable line of sight present in gaps visible across various maps.
- FIXED – Desk panels in INT Office on Skyscraper map are not currently breakable.
- FIXED – Various gadget deployment and clipping issues present across maps.
- FIXED – The light source on the south-west wall of 2F Penthouse can be seen on the bottom of the north-east wall in 2F VIP Lounge on Stadium map.
- FIXED – Unnecessary vault prompts are currently present on exterior garage roof near EXT Garage of Kafe Dostoyevsky map and on a police truck at the main entrance of Coastline map.
- FIXED – A container in 1F Bedroom on Skyscraper map appears positioned off of the ground.
- FIXED – Defenders that stay in the doorway at 1F Back Stairs will be detected by Attackers and receive a "You are detected" message on Villa map.
- FIXED – Breach Charges will sometimes not destroy the floor in 2F Master Bathroom on Villa map.
- FIXED – The defuser can get stuck in 2F Front Office on Consulate map after destroying the floor or if it's dropped between the electrical generator and metal pole in EXT West Spawn on Stadium map.
- FIXED – Players can go out of bounds after climbing the ventilation units and dropping near EXT Ventilation Stairs or when fast rappelling down a particular tree on Skyscraper map.
- FIXED – Grills above the AC unit on the 3rd floor in the Cigar Room on Kafe Dostoyevsky map are unable to be pinged.
- FIXED – Attackers can be knocked back by Oryx's Remah Dash through the bulletproof transparent glass in 1F Main Lobby on Stadium map.
- FIXED – Bullets can penetrate through the blue barrel located at 4F Tractor Storage on Hereford Base map.
- FIXED – Under specific circumstances, Operators can float above the ground in EXT Main Entrance on Bank map.
- FIXED – The Secure Area objective clips with nearby furniture in Kids Room on Hereford Base map.
- FIXED – Operators can spawn with their back to the house at EXT Side Street on House map.
- FIXED – Maestro's Evil Eye turret used in quick succession is occasionally causing issues with gameplay.
- FIXED – The Bailiff .410's crosshair elements are clipping while Operator is crouching or prone.
- FIXED – Improper hand animation is visible after Caveira activates Silent Step and performs a melee attack.
- FIXED – Sprinting with Warden does not leave footsteps for Jackal's EyeNox.
- FIXED – Zofia has additional resistance to her concussion projectile and Ela's GRZMOT Mine in Road to S.I. 2021 sessions.
- FIXED – Melee butting with Tachanka's Shumikha Launcher causes both hands to clip into the grenade launcher.
- FIXED – Maestro's Evil Eye can be deployed midair by placing it on Goyo's Volcan Shield and then removing the Volcan Shield.
- FIXED – Tachanka's DP-27 LMG will only destroy one layer of destructible walls that have multiple layers.
- FIXED – Audio sounds muffled when deploying a secondary Hard Breach Charge while crouching on barricades.
- FIXED – Weapons customized during the Operator Selection Phase are not visually updated in the menu.
- FIXED – The "Cosplay Guide: Operation Void Edge" Reward is currently displaying a placeholder image in the Ubisoft Connect launcher.
- FIXED – A pop-up will appear after each game session when the player returns to the main menu.
- FIXED – Minor visual issues are present in relation to the "Road to S.I. 2021" event.
- FIXED – Risen Headgear syringe glows intensively.
- FIXED – Welcome pop-up message for users is not always displaying consistent messaging.
- FIXED – The hands on Mute's Swamp Trek uniform have a visual issue while holding a weapon.
- FIXED – Inviting players to a Custom Online Game creates a Squad instead of adding players to the Custom Online Lobby.
- FIXED – Several Renown Booster packs are missing the R6 Credits button in the purchase confirmation side panel.
- FIXED – Players are reporting that despite winning a match, it is counting as a loss and the player can be de-Ranked.
- FIXED – If a player leaves a Road to S.I. session, the Dynamic Play button from the Player Hub will instead initiate a new search for the event.
- FIXED – During the MVP screen on Stadium map, minor flickering and visual issues are present.
- FIXED – The playlist name is missing when a player attempts to reconnect to a previous match.
- FIXED – When hovering on 1F, the icons of the Operators, objective markers, and bomb sites are visible from 2F as a Caster on Stadium map.
- FIXED – The Ubisoft Connect weekly challenges are not updated from "Terrorist Hunt" to the current title of "Training Grounds".