With the game constantly evolving, it can be easy to lose track of. If you're looking to know the PUBG Mobile update 2.1 Release time and patch notes, here's what we know.
It is now out in the world but you may want to see the patch notes to know what's going on.
PUBG Mobile Update 2.1 Release Time and Date
PUBG Mobile Update 2.1 is out now. Make sure to get it all downloaded.
PUBG Mobile Update 2.1 launched at the following times:
- 7 am ET
- 12 am BST
- 4:30 pm IST
- 6 pm CT
PUBG Mobile Update 2.1 Patch Notes
The team put out the full patch notes. You can read them right here. These are just the key updates:
- New Themed Mode: Ancient Secret: Arise is here! Explore the secrets of the Emperor Temple!
- BLACKPINK's first global virtual concert lands in PUBG MOBILE!
- Overhauled Chat Feature: Bring up chat with one tap and enjoy real-time voice chat with friends!
PUBG Mobile Update 2.0 Patch Notes
Though we don't know the current patch notes, the previous update's patch notes should give some insight into what comes next.
- New Map: Official Livik is getting an update! Play more, win more in the new Livik!
- New Weapons: Get Livik-exclusive XT Upgrade Crates to improve your weapons' performance!
- New Vehicle: The UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) can move quickly and freely through all kinds of terrain.
- Classic Map Improvements: Launched a new Haptics System to provide a more immersive experience. Added the Emergency Pickup to help you move to the Playzone quickly in critical moments!
Official Livik Map
The new official map everyone has been waiting for is finally ready!
- Full Map Upgrade
In the official version of Livik, all urban areas have been redesigned, and all stage structures and graphics have been upgraded to deliver more diverse combat experiences and strategic depth!
- New Vehicle
UTV (try it in Livik)
- New Weapons
The new Livik-exclusive XT Upgrade Crates can be used to upgrade the following weapons:
- Random Advanced Supply Zones
At the beginning of the match, a gold-colored advanced supply zone will spawn in a random urban area on the map. This area is filled with loads of supplies, Shop Tokens and, of course, even more enemies. Good luck!
- Various Mini Games
More to explore, all over the map!
- Random Crates and Treasure Maps: Crates filled with equipment and items will now appear randomly on the map, allowing you to find better supplies faster. Treasure Maps will also help you locate nearby Supply Crates quickly!
- Wild Berries: Consume wild berries to replenish Energy and keep yourself on the battlefield longer!
- Soccer Challenge: Blomster now has a special soccer field. Use your aiming skills to score goals and obtain token rewards!
- Storage Room: A batch of firearms has been stored inside the Aqueduct. Use firearms or explosives to break through the walls and claim it for yourself!
- Zipline: Approach the new Zipline and attach yourself to it to zip over to the platform on the other side. It is a great means of escape, especially when you are stuck in the Blue Zone or surrounded by enemies!
- Airdrop Marker
A flight you do not want to miss!
A special plane will appear during the match to deliver airdrops containing abundant supplies. The location of the airdrop will be shown on the map. Be sure to get there first! (Feature not available yet, please stay tuned)
- Recall Towers
When playing a match in Duo or Squad mode, players can recall defeated teammates once at a Recall Tower. If your teammate has been defeated, do not lose heart. Find a Recall Tower and turn the situation around!
- Supply Shop
Collect Shop Tokens during the match and use them to purchase equipment and items at the Supply Shop to make yourself even harder to eliminate!
- Volcanic Eruption
The Dormant Volcano is threatening to erupt again, so be careful! Keep your distance from secondary explosions caused by eruptions, or hide in buildings!