With Isle of Armor set to release in June, there's been a scarce amount of detail on what we can expect to see.
Fortunately, a few clues have been shared with the community and we've been looking closely at the type of Pokemon you can encounter.
Luckily, we've been able to deduce who will be reoccurring encounters, in the wild, during your adventure.
Isle Of Armor New Pokemon List
If you weren't paying close attention to the artwork that was shared from the Isle of Armor announcement, there are a number of Pokemon that can be seen.
Here's a list of all of the Pokemon in the artwork:
- Kingdra (bottom left in the water)
- Slowpoke (spread along the bottom of the picture in water, on rocks and the centre island)
- Wailord (in the back seas, to the left of the tower)
- Talonflame (flying in the air in the top right)
- Psyduck (standing in the cave)
- Golduck (standing in the cave)
- Magnezone (flying to the left of the tower in the mountains)
- Chansey (on the cliff edge below and to the right of Talonflame)
- Happiny (standing next to Chansey)
- Dedenne (on the cliff below Chansey and Happiny)
- Larvesta (on the cliff, above the left of the arch, to the left of the long bush
- Rockruff (on the cliff below the left tower, to the left of the bush)
- Zorua (fighting Rockruff)
It must be assumed that these Pokemon (and their evolution chains) will have much higher encounter rates than other Pokemon planned for this DLC.