Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX is finally here, the remake of the classic Gameboy Advanced game was a surprise announcement at the latest Nintendo Direct.
Perhaps the best spin-off Pokemon game Nintendo has ever released, the game offers a simple twist to the series.
One of the new features within the game is the ability to have eight Pokemon within your party, during dungeon raids.
Let's take a look at the best teams you can use in Mystery Dungeon!
Who Should Be On It?
There are a lot of factors that you should take into consideration while planning out your Pokemon Mystery Dungeon raid team.
One of the most important factors is the starter Pokemon you choose at the beginning of the game.
You do not want to overload your Pokemon team on one or two typings; as this will prove as a significant disadvantage when it comes to certain dungeons!
Also, having some Pokemon that are a unique typing would benefit your team drastically, such as Dragon or Ghost!
Since this game was originally released in 2005; it was just after the release of the third generation of the Pokemon main series; there are a lot of Pokemon to choose from.
Here are some of our best picks for your team!
- Grass - Victreebell: One of the best generation one grass types and it is a dual typing as well!
- Water - Lapras: One of the most well-known Pokemon ever made.
- Grass - Shiftry: An underrated Pokemon from the third generation also has the dark typing.
- Fire - Torkal: A super-strong fire type Pokemon that has a great defensive state.
- Ice - Sealeo: One of the most overpowered Pokemon in all the series.
- Fighting: Heracross: Without a doubt one of the best Pokemon from the Johto region!
- Ground: Golem: One of the harder main series Pokemon to get, why not use it for your team!
- Electric: Flaaffy: An overall solid electric type Pokemon from generation two!
For more articles like this, take a look at our Pokémon page.