The next update for Pokemon Go is finally here, we can't wait to see how these changes will improve our experience with Pokemon.
Continue reading for everything you need to know around the 0.203
This next update brings a host of changes to Pokemon Go, many of these are focussed towards "quality of life" updates that will make the game feel more rewarding and user freindly.
When you level up research, the notifications will now appear from the left side of the screen.
When you complete a timed research task that leads into a Pokemon encounter, it will now appear at the top of your screen if you leave the encounter.
From a full list of the updates and changes, click here!
The 0.203 update also features a host of bug fixes that wil make the game feel more fresh and polished.
Here's the full list of Bug fixes coming with the next update:
- Fixed a bug that forced Trainers to use Free or Premium Battle Passes when invited to a raid, accompanied by a “Walk Closer” message. Trainers are now able to join the raid they’re invited to with a Remote Raid Pass.
- Allowed Candy XL exchanges when the Trainer has the exact number of Candy to convert to Candy XL.
- Fixed a bug in GO Battle League that displayed the Pokémon switch menu again if a Pokémon was switched out at the same time as it fainted.
- Fixed an issue in GO Battle League in which the switch buttons were unavailable at the end of the Charged Attack animation.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally made Trainers unable to invite some Friends to raids until they changed their search.
- Fixed a bug where if a Trainer’s Bluetooth was turned off, the "Connect to Nintendo Switch" option would still display.
- Fixed a visual bug in which purified Shadow Pokémon still showed Shadow Pokémon features after purification.
- Fixed several Russian and other language UI issues.
- Fixed Pokémon icons failing to appear in the in-app notifications.