Get ready to battle Articuno!
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know from counters to weather conditions to look out for and more.
Articuno Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Articuno Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Rock type Pokemon will be your best counter in this fight.
- Shadow Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Rampardos (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Mega Charizard Y (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Terrakion (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
- Shadow Omastar (Rock Throw, Rock Slide)
- Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Charizard (Fire Spin, Blast Burn)
- Shadow Metagross (Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash)
- Gigalith (Smack Down, Rock Slide)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
If you have all the best counters then Articuno can be brought down with two trainers.
Otherwise, it's better to be safe and bring three or four trainers in your party.
Weather To Look Out For
Watch out for snowy and windy weather conditions.
These conditions will boost Articuno's ice and flying type attacks.