Looking for a complete list of correct Mystic Messenger email answers? In this relatively old mystery visual novel, it's still just as important as ever that you choose the right way to respond to the many guests you talk to throughout the game's three stories. Whether this is your first time through the game or your thirteenth, simply work your way down the list of email answers below to ensure you get the best ending.
The aim of the correct Mystic Messenger email answers is to encourage at least ten of your recipients to attend the next RFA party. Once your recipient has started to email you (which usually happens by giving a correct answer in the text message phase), all you then need to do is get more correct than incorrect answers when responding to their emails. With that simple condition fulfilled, they should agree to swing by.
Got a few other mobile games on your daily schedule? Why not check out our comprehensive tier list hub to find the best characters in your favourite time-wasters? And if they have any freebies, we probably have those catalogued in our huge mobile game code hub as well. And if you're looking for more, we have roundups of the best Android strategy games, as well as the best card games if you're looking to exercise your brain. Strategy not your thing? Just check out our best free Android games list. You're sure to find something there.
Mystic Messenger Email Answers
- Cat allergy
- Beef and seaweed soup
- I might be allergic to guests not attending the party.
- The Louvre
- I’ll look forward to your next video! :)
- Report them.
- 100% interest rate
- Swiss bank.
- $1.2 million all in cash.
- Arabica coffee!
- Drip brewing.
- Don’t worry!
- Lock U Up Silver Bracelet.
- Claw machines at the mall.
- Cat buffet.
- How about people putting on a show?
- Cat limousine!
- Head meow!
- Odd eye meow!
- Crystal litter.
- Of course!
- Give them food and wait.
- Social media sites.
- 3 cups, chef
- You mix as if you’re cutting, chef.
- 20 minutes
- Poke it out with a straw!
- I saw it onYoutube!
- The face of a generous-looking grandfa… I mean, you, the owner!
- Cheese is the way of the world!
- Yellow and black.
- The rock band Imagine Mythical Creatures
- Limited edition title change ticket
- Create a banner of the winner.
- It is Verragamo
- Flower bed of pretty boys
- Hawk Pose
- Shiny White
- Silk underwear with scarf
- I know the vanished seven treasure islands.
- Yoosung’s LOLOL exploration
- The seal is unlocked!!!
- The rise of the fire dragon slumbering within the eyes!!!
- There’s this person called Jaehee….
- Games with soda as prizes.
- It’s because you’re too smart.
- I wanted to help you.
- I want to go see a movie, but I don’t have anyone to go with. What do I do?
- I really hope you come to our party.
- A rainbow-coloured floppy disk model.
- Windows 8.1 3711 disks.
- Obtain a limited edition cassette tape and hide it.
- All to the bank!
- Bank passbook
- We split it up.
- Jumin’s cat
- Jalapeno’s Photobook
- Zen’s underwear
- Wow! Amazing that I get to talk to God!
- I am your daughter.
- I think you’ll walk into the party room like a normal person.
- Driver shape.
- Shoes that dry quickly.
- Leather that does not wear out.
- Lucky Kim (whispers)
- He’s an oldie, 80 years old.
- Not Grandma! Grandmother!
- Lots of people with warm hearts!
- Rice, soup, green salad, backed salmon, fried eggs
- Sell Small Issue Magazine
- Hippocratic oath.
- Request exam results.
- Comparing several hospitals
- Filial Piety
- Be healthy.
- How about Scheam?
- Why don’t you participate in a game convention?
- ctrl + c
- Compete with your son.
- Car from when you were young Pong!
- Call the police!
- Say hello!
- I think you’ll give them a kick in the butt.
- Of course lol
- Play LOLOL together.
- Focus on balance
- Blood Dragon
- Meowmeow, (the second option)
- Bae screen wedding
- Tripter Tript invitations
- Use the screenshot function!
- Maybe… maybe… Diamond Pharmaceuticals…?
- It’s Diamond Pharmaceuticals.
- Diamond Pharmaceuticals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Note: Diamond Pharmaceuticals is replaced with "Tiaranol" in some versions of the game.
- Pink bandage.
- Coffin with lace all around
- Lifesize marble statue of Pharaoh
- Of course.
- The chance to discover a gem!
- Your face reflected on thy eyes.
- The best of all pens in the nation, BIK.
- “Sear the end with a lighter.”
- Classic is best
Note: "BIK" is sometimes spelt "BIC" in some versions of the game.
- Personalized framed cross-stitch.
- Buy her handcuffs.
- Give her a bouquet of jasmines.
- A film about the environment
- Cannes, Venice, Berlin
- This production of “The Red Pepper Was So Hot”
- Get the help of a college student.
- (your name)
Note: the "your name" answer will pull your in-game name.
- Treatment of getting locked up in a room of mirrors.
- He takes a lot of selfies.
- Lake Na
- Yes, there is injustice going on so please come to our party and help us!
- There’s no story of a magical girl who’s not violent.
- It’s cool… Completely suits you :)
- Long enough to do well with my eyes closed!
- Get a camel through the eye of a needle.
- Leonardo Dicappucino
- Fancy party! Lots of parking space!!
- Of course!
- To the freezer!
- Bubblewrap on the window.
- Fried rice.
- Salmon fish sauce
- Fish - shape
- A law must be implemented that protects reporters.
- I cannot tell you that.
- Whole beans.
- 15 days.
- Of course!
- You One and Only Top Star
- It’s an extravagant and elegant party.
- I recommend you take the Olymbus X20.
- I recommend you take the heavy professional Ganon camera.
- He is very practical.
- More than enough.
- Just your normal attire.
- Because it’s cool.
- First. Leave the phone in the living room and go to your room.
- Leave the battery only half charged.
- Popcorn brain.
- A man’s word is his bond!
- Your girlfriend will love that!
- You’ll be useless if you give up now
- Hi, I’m Youngsoo. I got your number through Chulsoo.
- Wear a watch!
- Asking is not a challenge but a confirmation.
- Memories of my first kiss
- I want to eat it!
- I have to make a wish!
- Tell them to invest in stocks.
- Not losing all your money
- Chief Assistant Jaehee Kang
- Of course!
- At the party!
- Everyone has small feet!
- Call the zoo!
- Stock prices of peach drinks are going up.
- It means your grades! Two Fs!
- Whoopee~~ Beat drums~~
- Oh my dear sun~~ Lay your passion upon us~
- So much time!
- C&R Director
- Old man under the moon.
- Red wine.
- Ice wine
- Art organizations will be joining.
- Flies off to space.
- What are you interested in these days.
- Who says you’re late! You didn’t even try.
- Convince your parents
Mystic Messenger V and Ray Route Email Answers
- Experienced electric shock.
- You shouldn’t miss this chance!
- What’s wrong with that?
- 1200~1400 won
- Press the stop button.
- Hello World!
- Trust the programmer
- Must be a machine, not fairy magic!
- This is getting embarrassing…
- Spy Training School
- Never played main character with awesome clothes
- Player’s mentality stats increases by +10
- Take part in the Costume Contest!
- Everyone will enjoy Indian curry!
- Of course, we have masala!
- I love vindaloo curry TT!
- I think it’s cool! Of course you can!
- Smug, the light and hope of adolescent conceit!
- Dark Dragon Smug is also the symbol of strength!
- Wireless Earphones
- A Crowdfunding site
- Chicken Breasts
- Afro hair
- Afro hair for Chairman Han as well
- How about rice-flavoured ice cream?
- Why don’t you scoop ice cream into a flower?
- .---- .---- .---- .----
- -. ---
- . .-.. .. --.. .- -... . - .... - .... . ...-- .-. -.. -
Note: these are morse code messages. They translate to "1111", "no", and "ELIZABETHTHE3RDT".
- Shoot a bat-shaped light to the sky
- Because it lets you work late in the dark midst of night
- You can enjoy a luxurious buffet if you come…
- Researcher of Residential Environments
- H2O (It’s my favourite formula)
- Behind [name]’s back
- Sistine Chapel
- The Last Judgement
- Cake made of rice cakes
- And Undone I Find the Mass of the Plate
- We also have rice bowls
- Three moles behind the ears of Rudolph
- It’s the colour you like.
- To be their family for one day…
- Because you’re too lazy to explain
- Rich enough to fill the swimming pool in money
- There’s also a celebrity coming!
- Have you met a hacker before?
- No, I’m not!
- A law must be implemented that protects reporters
- I cannot tell you that
- Slick, dope, lit music
- Nailart to train fingertips
- Racing Rhythm Game
- Edvard Munch
- Don’t let go of your blanket!
- We have a thin blanket for you.
- Voting for elections!
- National Sovereignty
- Voting for elections!
- National Sovereignty
- 3 minutes
- Pizza Cheese
- Cook meals how you feel like it should be done
- Did you meet something like the Saint dogs!?
- Nothing but the flesh of an astronaut.
- The satellite was the weakness!
- Yes! I want to eat you!
- Go 180, stir-fried udon!
- Emphasize it’s good for your health!
- Carry blood packs
- House within the city
- A pair of modern and chic suits!
- Minute hand 24 times, hour hand 2 times.
- To meet someone you love.
And that should be every Mystic Messenger email answer! If this five-year-old mobile game gets any new chapters, DLC, or stories, check back here again to find all the correct email answers. Don't hold your breath for new content, though. It's probably time you leave the RFA behind.