With the Haunting of Verdansk event going live a new set of challenges are available for Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Week 5 is now underway and a new set of challenges are here for Season 6.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 5 Challenges
- Tactical Insert: Deploy and Use the Tactical Insertion Field Upgrade 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Flash Grenade: Blind 4 Enemies using the Flash Grenade (2,500 XP)
- Golem Matches: Play 2 Matches while using Golem as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Tracker Kills: Get 25 Kills while using the Tracker perk (2,500 XP)
- Revenge Kills: Get 5 Revenge Kills (kill the enemy that last killed you) (5,000 XP)
- Melee Double Kills: Get 3 Double Kills using Melee Weapons (5,000 XP)
- Defender Kills: Get 7 Defender Kills in Objective-based Game Modes (5,000 XP)
- Pistol Kills: Get 25 Kills while using Pistols (5,000 XP)
- Counter UAV: Call in the Counter UAV Killstreak 10 times (10,000 XP)
- Infected: Play 5 Matches of Infected (10,000 XP)
There's a whopping 50,000 XP up for grabs in multiplayer.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges:
- Flash Grenade (completes 'blind 4 enemies using the flash grenade')
- Pistol (completes '25 kills using Pistols challenge)
- Tracker Perk (completes 'Get 25 Kills while using the Tracker perk' challenge)
- Breaching Device (will help complete 'Get 3 Double Kills using Melee Weapons' challenge)
Warzone Season 6 Week 5 Challenges
- Survivor: Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- Discriminating Tastes: In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Well Protected: Use 18 armor plates (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Vehicular Homicide: Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Get 9 Point-Blank Kills (10,000 XP)
- Caregiver: Revive a teammate 5 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 21 Kills with an LMG (10,000 XP)
Overall there's a huge 100,000 XP up for grabs!
Be sure to grab a gas mask to be able to survive in the gas for five seconds.
Trying using a class with the following equipped:
- Shotgun/SMG (completes 'Get 9 Point-Blank Kills' challenge)
- RPG (completes 'Destroy 5 vehicle(s) carrying enemies' challenge)
Above all else, you'll want to grab as much cash as possible to be able to buy killstreaks, call in your loadout, and ensure you have a constant stream of armor plating.