With the Haunting of Verdansk event going live a new set of challenges are available for Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Week 4 is now underway and a new set of challenges are here for Season 6.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 4 Challenges
- Get 30 kills while using the Spotter perk (5,000 XP)
- Get 30 kills while using SMGs (5,00 XP)
- Call in the UAV killstreak 15 times (10,000 XP)
- Play 2 matches of TDM (2,500 XP)
- Get 5 sliding kills (2,500 XP)
- Deploy the weapon drop field upgrade 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Play 2 matches with Raines as your Coalition Operator (2,500 XP)
- Get 7 Headshot kills while using Shotguns (5,000 XP)
- Get 5 Headshot Kills that are also Longshots (5,000 XP)
- Restore 1500 health by using a Stim Tactical Equipment (10,000 XP)
There's a whopping 50,000 XP up for grabs in multiplayer.
Playing a few games of TDM should help you complete challenges 1-5. Be sure to slide when killing your opponents to complete the '5 sliding kills' challenge.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges:
- SMG (completes '30 kills using SMG')
- Spotter perk (completes '30 kills using Spotter perk' challenge)
- Weapon Drop Field Upgrade (completes 'Use Weapon Drop twice' challenge)
- Stim Tactical Equipment (completes 'Restore 1500 health with Stim Tactical Equipment' challenge)
Also, be sure to change your Operator to Raines to complete the 'Rains Coalition Operator' challenge.
Once you've completed the SMG challenges, you should switch to a shotgun of your choice and go for headshots to complete the '7 headshot kills with a Shotgun' challenge. This is probably easiest to do in the Deathmatch Domination and Drop Zone playlist.
Then finally, switch to a Sniper Rifle and play a mode such as Ground War to get your '5 headshot kills that are longshots'.
Warzone Season 6 Week 4 Challenges
- Use 15 Thermite kills (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 times (10,000 XP)
- Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Get revived 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Get 21 kills with an assault rifle (10,000 XP)
- Get 12 hipfire kills (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, collect your loadout 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Revive yourself 6 times (10,000 XP)
- Buy 6 killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Complete any 9 contracts (10,000 XP)
Overall there's a huge 10,000 XP up for grabs!
Most of these challenges should be done easily enough just by playing the game such as being revived 3 times or buying your team back 6 times.
Be sure to create a class with the following equipped:
- Thermite (completes '15 Thermite kills' challenge')
- Assault Rifle (completes '21 kills with an assault rifle' challenge)
- Shotgun/SMG (completes '12 hipfire kills' challenge)
Head to high loot cache areas such as Boneyard, Military or Downtown and search Orange loot crates for one (completes 'Get 6 kills with a legendary weapon' challenge).
If you head to high loot areas, you'll likely complete 'Buy 6 killstreaks' challenge faster, 'Collect your loadout 3 times' and 'Buy your team back 6 times' due to the large amounts of cash.
As these places will be populated, you may also find yourself being downed a few times - meaning you can complete 'Get revived 3 times' and 'Revive yourself 6 times'.
To complete the contracts challenge, we recommend heading to Supply run contracts to easily and safely do this one with a squad. Allow a teammate to drop and pick it up, while your team hovers in the air waiting for the location to be revealed.