No new killstreaks are being added and no existing killstreaks are being changed in Season 3 of Modern Warfare.
One thing that hasn't been updated and enhanced since launch are the killstreaks nor have the field upgrades - despite plenty of players wanting dead silence to be a perk.
Here's a list of all the killstreaks and field upgrades in Modern Warfare.
WATCH NOW: OUR GUN GUIDES DOWN BELOW TO IMPROVE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
What Killstreaks Are In Modern Warfare 2019?
Here is a full list of the killstreaks in Modern Warfare 2019:
- Personal Radar (3 kills or 375 score) - Escort drone that enables the radar for the owner and pings nearby enemies.
- Shield Turret (3 kills or 375 score) - A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces
- Counter UAV (4 kills or 500 score) - A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini-maps and incrementally disrupting their senses the closer they get to it.
- UAV (4 kills or 500 score) - UAV recon ship that enables the mini-map for all allies and reveals enemy locations.
- Care Package (4 kills or 500 score) - Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- Cluster Strike (5 kills or 625 score) - Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the chosen target.
- Cruise Missile (5 kills or 625 score) - Control a long-range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Precision Airstrike (5 kills or 625 score) - Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Wheelson (7 kills or 875 score) - Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle (7 kills or 875 score) - A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on the top.
- Sentry Gun (7 kills or 875 score) - Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies
- Emergency Airdrop (8 kills or 1000 score) - Call in 3 random killstreak care packages to your location.
- VTOL Jet (8 kills or 1000 score) - Releases an initial missile barrage before guarding a location of the player's choice.
- Chopper Gunner (10 kills or 1250 score) - Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air to land missiles.
- White Phosphorus (10 kills or 1250 score) - Cover the battlefield with white smoke incendiary canisters that will weaken the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Support Helo (11 kills or 1375 score) - Call in a heavy assault help with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship (12 kills or 1500 score) - A heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV (12 kills or 1500 score) - Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy's direction on the mini-map.
- Juggernaut (15 kills or 1875 score) - Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
- Nuke (30 kills) - Call in a game-ending nuke (does not need to be equipped) - check out the Nuke in action.
Specialist can be used to replace your killstreaks, granting you access to additional perks.
To activate your specialist for a class, open up a custom class loadout, then go to perks and press X (on Xbox One) or Square (on PS4).
This will give you the option to select three additional perks to be earned at 2, 4 and 6 kills.
Unlike past games, it does not offer all perks as a final bonus.
Here is the full list of Field Upgrades in Modern Warfare 2019:
- Deployable Cover - Deploy cover for you and your teammates (Fast recharge rate).
- Munitions Box - Deploy a box of ammo, grenades and weapons for you and your teammates (Medium recharge rate).
- Recon Drone - Remote controlled drone that marks enemies, equipment and vehicles in the map (Slow recharge rate).
- Stopping Power Rounds - Reload your gun with stopping power rounds that deal extra damage (Slowrecharge rate).
- Dead Silence - Temporarily makes your footsteps quieter. Kills refresh duration (Fast recharge rate).
- Tactical Insertion - Throw down a flare to determine your next spawn point (Fast recharge rate).
- Trophy System - Deploy a trophy system to block incoming enemy lethal and tactical equipment (Fast recharge rate).
- EMP Drone - Detonate an EMP payload at a targeted location using an RC Plane. Disables all electronics in the area (Medium recharge rate).