Modern Warfare offers a multitude of game modes and Season 3 adds a few more to the mix.
Along with the traditional modes, we'll also see new ones in the form of Gunfight (a new 2v2 mode) and Ground War (a big 64 player mode).
Controversially, some of the most popular COD modes that have been a cornerstone of multiplayer are not included.
What Game Modes Are In Modern Warfare 2019?
Here is the full list of game modes in Modern Warfare 2019:
- Team Deathmatch 6v6 (Core and Hardcore)
- Team Deathmatch 10v10 (Core and Hardcore)
- Cyber Attack (Core and Hardcore)
- Search & Destroy (Core and Hardcore)
- Domination 6v6 (Core and Hardcore)
- Domination 10v10 (Core and Hardcore)
- Headquarters (Core and Hardcore)
- Ground War
- Free-For-All (Core and Hardcore)
- Reinforce (Season 1)
- Gunfight OSP (Season 1)
- Infected (Season 1)
- Defender (Rumour)
- Demolition (Rumour)
- Drop Zone (Rumour)
- One In The Chamber (Season 2)
- Search & Rescue (Rumour)
- Invasion (Rumour)
- Shoot House 24/7
- Shipment 24/7
- Deathmatch Domination
- Capture The Flag
- Cranked (Season 1)
- Reinfected Ground War (Season 3)
- Gun Game Reloaded (Season 3)
- CDL Hardpoint (Season 2)
- CDL Domination (Season 2)
- CDL Search And Destroy (Season 2)
Season 3 Game Modes
There are a few game modes coming with Season 3 including Reinfected Ground War and Gun Game reloaded.