League of Legends post 10 years celebration patch, patch 9.21, details have been revealed. Despite it being a significant patch for some champions and new skins being introduced, there is no news on the arrival of Senna. With this update, we're still no closer to finding out about League of Legends: Wild Rift.
Here are the patch notes for patch 9.21 in League of Legends.
Here are the skins you can look forward to rocking in the next update. These skins will arrive on the 24th October 2019.
Photo via League of Legends
E - Judgement Nerfed base damage per spin decreased
BASE DAMAGE PER SPIN: 8/12/16/20/24 ⇒ 4/8/12/16/20
DAMAGE RATIO PER SPIN: 0-8.2 (levels 1-18) (+32/34/36/38/40% attack damage) (unchanged)
Q - Reaping Slash damage increased
DAMAGE: 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ 75/95/115/135/155
Rhaast's modified damage ratio increased
RHAAST MODIFIED DAMAGE: 0.5 total attack damage ⇒ 0.55 total attack damage
Bonus damage to monsters decreased.
BONUS DAMAGE TO MONSTERS: 55 ⇒ 40
Q - Caustic Spittle damage increased
BASE DAMAGE: 80/130/180/230/280 ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290
E - Void Ooze damage increased
BASE DAMAGE: 60/105/150/195/240 ⇒ 75/120/165/210/255
Base Stats Rounded Up
MANA: 322.22 ⇒ 325
MANA REGEN: 8.676 ⇒ 8.75
E - Help, Pix! shield and damage increased
SHIELD: 80/115/150/185/220 ⇒ 80/120/160/200/240
DAMAGE: 80/110/140/170/200 ⇒ 80/120/160/200/240
Q - Bramble Smash bugfix
BUGFIXMaokai will no longer damage nearby targets if he's begun casting
W - Twisted Advance cost flattened and damage increased
COST: 60/65/70/75/80 ⇒ 60 at all levels
DAMAGE: 50/75/100/125/150 ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170
R - Nature's Grasp root duration increased
ROOT DURATION: 0.6-2.4 seconds (based on distance traveled) ⇒ 0.8-2.6 seconds (based on distance traveled)
Passive - Double Strike Phantom Hits now proc Double Strike and apply Double Strike stacks.
PHANTOM HIT BUGFIX: Master Yi's Phantom Hits (from Guinsoo's Rageblade) will now properly proc Double Strike and apply Double Strike stacks
Base health growth decreased.
HEALTH GROWTH: 100 ⇒ 90
Passive - Gift of the Drowned Ones Grey Health from damage decreased.
GREY HEALTH: 30-81% (levels 1-18) of the damage he takes from enemy champions ⇒ 25-50% (levels 1-18) of the damage he takes from enemy champions
W - Jack In The Box duration decreased
BOX DURATION: 60 seconds ⇒ 40 seconds
Quality of Life change to passive.
RESOURCE BAR: When her Passive - Power Chord is ready, Sona's resource bar will now change color based on her current active aura
PASSIVE BUGFIX: Sona's abilities no longer fail to generate Passive - Power Chord stacks immediately after an empowered attack
Base stats rounded up
Roundin'HEALTH: 528.04 ⇒ 530ATTACK DAMAGE: 52.04 ⇒ 53ARMOR: 22.72 ⇒ 23
Q - Siphon Power damage increased.
DAMAGE: 50/65/80/95/110 ⇒ 60/75/90/105/120
BUGFIX: Now properly buffs Viktor's shield when augmented
W - Gravity Field bugfix.
SFX BUGFIX: Gravity Field's SFX is no longer noticeably louder when using it against more than one enemy
Q - Jaws of the Beast damage ratio increased later
DAMAGE RATIO: 6/6.5/7/7.5/8% of the target's maximum health ⇒ 6/7/8/9/10% of the target's maximum health
W - Blood Hunt attack speed increased
BONUS ATTACK SPEED: 50/65/80/95/110% upon attacking a Blood Hunted target or an enemy unit below 50% of their maximum health ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110% upon attacking a Blood Hunted target or an enemy unit below 50% of their maximum health.
- When Kindred casts W - Wolf's Frenzy, Wolf now properly attacks enemies in range when she is not attacking anything
- When walking over a Rift Scuttler Speed Shrine, champions will now have a Revealed Eyes marker over them
- Enemies spotted by Ashe's E - Hawkshot will no longer have the vision Eyes above their heads until the end of the game
- Qiyana's R - Supreme Display of Talent VFX no longer desynchronize with its effects and they properly follow the outline around terrain all the way through from the enemies' perspective if it is cast in Fog of War
- Heimerdinger's R - UPGRADE!!!'s tooltip no longer mentions that his E - CH-3X Lightning Grenade's slow is improved to 80%
- Only champions can pick up Eye of the Herald. Dashing as Yasuo through it with R - Last Breath or having the living shadow from Shadow Assassin Kayn's W - Blade's Reach stand on it will no longer have those non-champion entities pick it up
- When Sylas Hijacks Nidalee's ultimate and uses her Q - Takedown, he'll now properly do damage with it
- Aurelion Sol's R - Voice of Light's VFX are no longer globally visible in Fog of War
- Neeko can once again select herself to deactivate her disguise, putting it on a 2-second cooldown
- Kled will no longer lose his untargetable status when dismounting near turrets/walls
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91