The League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021's first week has concluded and there were certainly a few mouth-watering clashes.
Be it Team Liquid facing off against Team SOLOMID or Cloud9 taking on 100 Thieves, there was a lot of League of Legends action for fans to enjoy.
LCS Summer 2021 Week 1 Results
Week 1 of the League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 saw a total of 15 matches being played over a course of three days.
The results from these matches include:
- Team SOLOMID won against Team Liquid.
- Dignitas won against Evil Geniuses.
- Golden Guardians won against Cloud9.
- Immortals won against 100 Thieves.
- FlyQuest won against Counter Logic Gaming.
- Team SOLOMID won against Evil Geniuses.
- Dignitas won against FlyQuest.
- 100 Thieves won against Cloud9.
- Team Liquid won against Counter Logic Gaming.
- Immortals won against Golden Guardians.
- 100 Thieves won against Dignitas.
- FlyQyest won against Evil Geniuses.
- Cloud9 won against Team Liquid.
- Team SOLOMID won against Golden Guardians.
- Immortals won against Counter Logic Gaming
LCS Summer 2021 Week 1 Standings
After the matches played on the first week of the League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021, this is what the table looks like:
- Team SOLOMID: 15-6
- Cloud9: 14-7
- 100 Thieves: 13-8
- Team Liquid: 13-8
- Dignitas: 13-8
- Immortals: 10-11
- Evil Geniuses: 10-11
- FlyQuest: 8-13
- Counter Logic Gaming: 5-16
- Golden Guardians: 4-17
*Fans should note that the standings of this season's LCS are a result of the starting placements that were based on the previous Spring Split final positions held by the teams.
LCS Summer 2021 Week 2 Schedule
The second week's action for the League of Legends Championship Series 2021 begins on June 12th and will feature a total of 15 matches over a period of three days.
The matches scheduled for the second week of the LCS Summer 2021 are:
- Team SOLOMID vs 100 Thieves
- Team Liquid vs Dignitas
- Evil Geniuses vs Immortals
- Golden Guardians vs Counter Logic Gaming
- FlyQuest vs Cloud9
- 100 Thieves vs Golden Guardians
- FlyQuest vs Team SOLOMID
- Team Liquid vs Evil Geniuses
- Cloud9 vs Counter Logic Gaming
- Immortals vs Dignitas
- Golden Guardians vs FlyQuest
- Immortals vs Team Liquid
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Team SOLOMID
- Dignitas vs Cloud9
- Evil Geniuses vs 100 Thieves
What to expect from the LCS Summer 2021
Fans should note that there will be nine weeks of action in the League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 before heading into the playoffs alone. This means that before getting to the final week of the group stage alone, there will be a lot of ups and downs for every team.
Given that the top eight teams will qualify for the playoffs at the end of the ninth week, all the teams have their work cut out for themselves, Having said that, FlyQuest, Counter Logic Gaming, and Golden Guardians find themselves at the bottom of the table.
Although there is ample scope for all three teams to qualify for the playoffs, they will have to turn up and show their skills on Summoner's Rift to ensure a slot in the LCS Championship.