League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 is scheduled to begin on June 4th. In an exciting affair, all 10 participating teams will be seen in action on the opening day.
This is the first time in the history of the League of Legends Championship Series that performance records from the Spring season are being carried over to the Summer season.
This has resulted in teams being seeded according to their performance during the Spring season.
The 10 teams participating in the League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 are:
- 100 Thieves
- Counter Logic Gaming
- Evil Geniuses
- Golden Guardians
- Team Liquid
- Team SOLOMID
The entire schedule of League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 is stretched out over a period of three months. Starting on June 4th, the group stages alone will run until August 2nd.
The top eight placed teams after the group stages will qualify for the LCS Championship or the playoff stages. Here's the list of stages at which the teams qualify based on their placement during the group stage:
- Semifinals - Teams placed 1st and 2nd.
- Quarterfinals - Teams placed 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.
- Losers' Round 1 - Teams placed 7th and 8th.
The top three teams from the LCS Championship will qualify for the League of Legends' Worlds 2021.
Week 1 Schedule
The first week of action from the League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2021 will feature 15 mouth-watering series between the top-tier teams from the region.
Here are all the matches that are scheduled for the first week:
- Team Liquid vs Team SOLOMID
- Evil Geniuses vs Dignitas
- Golden Guardians vs Cloud9
- 100 Thieves vs Immortals
- FlyQuest vs Counter Logic Gaming
- Team SOLOMID vs Evil Geniuses
- Dignitas vs FlyQuest
- Cloud9 vs 100 Thieves
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Team Liquid
- Immortals vs Golden Guardians
- Dignitas vs 100 Thieves
- Evil Geniuses vs FlyQuest
- Cloud9 vs Team Liquid
- Team SOLOMID vs Golden Guardians
- Counter Logic Gaming vs Immortals