Blizzard has released the latest patch notes for Hearthstone patch 20.2, which focuses on updates to the Battlegrounds mode featuring new heroes and minions. The patch will arrive on May 4th.
New and Updated Heroes
Death Speaker Blackthorn
- Bloodbound [Passive]
- After you upgrade Bob's Tavern, gain 2 Blood Gem
- Spirit Swap [Costs 0]
- Choose two minions. Swap their stats.
- See the Light [Costs 2]
- Choose a minion in Bob's Tavern to add to your hand. Set its stats to 2.
Rat King (Updated)
- King of Quilboar [Passive]
- Whenever you buy a Quilboar, give it +2/+2. Swaps type each turn.
Note that players who have purchased Battleground Perks will have early access to these new heroes on May 4th before they are added to everyone on MAy 18th.
- [Tier 1, Quilboar] 3 Attack, 1 Health. Battlecry: Gain a Blood Gem.
- [Tier 1, Quilboar] 1 Attack, 2 Health. When you sell this, gain 2 Blood Gems
- [Tier 2, Quilboar] 2 Attack, 4 Health. Frenzy: Gain a Blood Gem.
- [Tier 2, Quilboar] 4 Attack, 3 Health. After a Blood Gem is played on this, gain Divine Shield for the next combat.
Prophet of the Boar
- [Tier 2] 3 Attack, 3 Health. Once per Turn: After you play a Quilboar, gain a Blood Gem
- [Tier 3, Quilboar] 3 Attack, 3 Health. The first Blood Gem played on this each turn gives an extra +3/+3.
- [Tier 3, Quilboar] 2 Attack, 5 Health. At the end of your turn, play a Blood Gem on adjacent Quilboar
- [Tier 3, Quilboar] 4 Attack, 3 Health. Battlecry and Deathrattle: Gain a Blood Gem.
- [Tier 3, Quilboar] 3 Attack, 3 Health. Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. It steals all Blood Gems from its neighbors.
- [Tier 4, Quilboar] 5 Attack, 6 Health. Taunt. After a Blood Gem is played on another Quilboar, gain +1/+1.
- [Tier 4, Quilboar] 4 Attack, 7 Health. Windfury. After this attacks, gain a Blood Gem.
- [Tier 4, Quilboar] 2 Attack, 6 Health. After a Blood Gem is played on this, give your minions +2 Attack for next combat only.
- [Tier 5, Quilboar] 4 Attack, 8 Health. Windfury, Divine Shield. Frenzy: Gain Divine Shield.
- [Tier 5, Quilboar] 3 Attack, 6 Health. After a Blood Gem is played on this, give a friendly minion of each minion type +1/+1.
Agamaggan, The Great Boar
- [Tier 5, Beast] 6 Attack, 6 Health. Your Blood Gems give an extra +1/+1.
- [Tier 6, Quilboar] 7 Attack, 7 Health. At the end of your turn, play a Blood Gem on all friendly minions.
Captain Flat Tusk
- [Tier 6, Quilboar] 9 Attack, 6 Health. After you spend 3 Gold, gain a Blood Gem.
Quillboar synergy will remain in the Battlegrounds mode and won't be seen making major changes to other battle modes however a few older cards will be receiving the Quillboar tag to ensure consistency across game modes.
From Forged in the Barrens:
- Death Speaker Blackthorn
- Razorfen Beastmaster
- Razormane Battleguard
- Plaguemaw the Rotting
- Blood Shard Bristleback
- Death's Head Cultist
- Razormane Raider
From Past Expansions:
- Hench-Clan Sneak
- Hench-Clan Thug
- Hench-Clan Shadequill
- Tanaris Hogchopper
- Spiked Hogrider
- Leatherclad Hogleader
From Past Adventures:
- Infected Quillfinger (previously a Beast)
- Quilboar Hunter
- Rallying Quilboar
New tech has been added so that you’ll more regularly be offered Treasures that synergize better with the cards in your deck.
- Nozdormu the Eternal has been unbanned.
Humble Blessings (Paladin Signature Treasure)
- Old: [Costs 3] → New: [Costs 4]
Diamond Ragnaros & Tavern Regular Achievement
Diamond Ragnaros can be acquired by completing the Classic Legendary Collector 5/5 achievement (Collect all 36 Classic Legendary cards).
A new progression achievement has been added, Tavern Regular, which tracks total reward track levels earned on your account across all reward tracks from each expansion. Completing each tier of this achievement will reward a choice from 1 of 10 new Hero skins, featuring upgraded armor!
Battle Ready Decks
Beginning May 4th, Battle Ready Decks will be available for purchase and feature a complete deck for your chosen hero, handcrafted using data captured across hundreds of thousands of play sessions. You can find more information about Battle Ready Decks in the initial announcement post.
Book of Heroes - Thrall
A new linear story mode adventure will be coming on May 25th featuring the story of Thrall and defeating all 8 bosses will reward 1 Shaman pack, containing Shaman cards from standard.
To see the full list of patch notes including many bug fixes you can see them on the Hearthstone website.