The path to the heart of the Korok Forest is quite tricky, so today we will tell you how to get through the Lost Woods in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. This mysterious forest stands between you and the place where Koroks live, and you cannot get there without crossing it.
Unfortunately, it seems that the previous path from Breath of the Wild no longer works and you will need to look for another one. Let’s find a new way to get through the Lost Woods!
How to get through the Lost Woods in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Technically, you can’t go through this forest. Instead, you will need to go under it.
A little Korok by the entrance of the old path through the Lost Woods will tell you that even they can't get through the fog these days. But they will note that a chasm has opened up in the nearby Minshi Wood. Turns out they're connected.
The area beneath Minishi Woods is dangerous, but it does snake all the way underneath the Great Deku Tree in the Lost Woods, making it a great way to bypass the otherwise impassable fog. Here's what to do:
- Go to the Minshi Woods south of the Lost Woods.
- Look for the Minshi Woods Chasm - a large hole in the ground with Gloom around the edges.
- Dive in to arrive at the Minish Woods area of the Depths.
- Use items to light the depths, following the sparsely lit path.
- Head to the illuminated stone structure with a huge pillar at coordinates 04333, 2096, 0588.
- Stop by the nearby Eknupup Lightroot to plot a map and gain a teleport.
- Use the Ascend directly in the middle to pop up by the Deku Tree in the Lost Woods.
The new path is dark and dangerous, but it’s an amazing adventure. Good luck and don’t get lost in the depths!
Before you go, check out our guide on how to get arrows in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. And if you are looking for more Zelda Tears of the Kingdom content, then be sure to check out our guide on how to use batteries in the game. Also, we've got an article on how to throw items in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom page.