Wondering how to rejoin Warzone matches throughout Season 4? We've got everything you need to know about returning to action in Call of Duty's battle royale before a match reaches its end.
The latest seasonal update for Warzone is officially underway and alongside the Tempus Razorback assault rifle and the ISO 45 SMG, Raven Software has added the heavily-requested feature, much to the delight of fans that were growing tired of disconnecting through no fault of their own.
How does the Warzone rejoin feature work?
The Warzone rejoin feature allows you to reconnect to a match within four minutes of the disconnection taking place. It's worth noting that the feature is in beta, meaning there's always a chance you encounter a few teething issues.
Warzone ranked play also has the reconnect feature, but it's limited so you can't exploit the system to avoid any SR losses.
Warzone reconnect feature requirements
The Season 4 patch notes detail some of the criteria you need to meet in order to use the reconnect feature in Warzone. Here's what you need to know:
- You need to have at least one squadmate remaining (Doesn't apply in solo playlists)
- Five squads must be left in the match.
Warzone rejoin feature bugs
As with most new features, there are bound to be a few problems developers need to iron out. Here are all of the known issues you need to look out for:
- Last remaining teammate disconnecting may result in an undesirable spectator experience while the final teammate attempts to reconnect.
- Rejoining while still in the Driver seat of a vehicle will remove the player’s hands. Can be resolved by switching weapons.
- The functionality of Rejoin in Ranked Play is detailed in the Ranked Play section below.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about how to rejoin Warzone matches. For more, check out our guides showcasing the best ISO 45 loadout and the best ranked play loadouts for competitive play.