The Warzone Rat Pack bundle is one of the more unique cosmetic collections in all of Warzone. Getting your hands on the latest items is a great way to stand out from the crowd when dropping into Call of Duty's battle royale and there are very few that transform your appearance into an animal.
As part of Activision's collaboration with Amazon's Prime Gaming platform, you can obtain a variety of free bundles and items over the course of Season 4 Reloaded and after appearing in the store, the Rat Pack bundle is the latest piece of free content.
How to get Warzone Rat Pack bundle
The process of obtaining the Warzone Rat Pack bundle is extremely straightforward. From July 20 until August 24, you can redeem it on Prime Gaming without spending a penny. Here's what you need to do:
- Visit the Prime Gaming Call of Duty page.
- Select the purple 'Get in-game content' button on the Warzone Rat Pack bundle.
- Log into your Amazon account with a Prime subscription.
- Link your Amazon and Twitch accounts.
- Authorise access from Prime Gaming to earn the content.
Once you've followed these steps, you'll have the ability to gain access to all of the items included with the Warzone Rat Pack bundle, including the Cheesy skin for Reyes.
Warzone Rat Pack bundle contents
If you're interested in unlocking the Warzone Rat Pack bundle, there's a variety of content to equip alongside the Operator skin. Here's the full list of content included in the bundle:
- Cheesy – Reyes Operator skin
- Spicy Meatballs – RAAL MG weapon blueprint
- Cheesin’ – VEL 46 weapon blueprint
- You’re A Rat – Sticker
- Boom – Calling Card
- Rat Pack – Loading Screen
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Warzone Rat Pack bundle and how you can get it through Prime Gaming. For more Warzone, take a look at our guides highlighting the best AR and the best akimbo pistol loadout for close-quarters action.