Many Warzone 2 players often wonder how to score a nuke. The ability to call in a game-ending killstreak is one of the most exciting ways to achieve victory in Al Mazrah but there's a lot more to it than meets the eye.
With Season 3 Reloaded nearing its end and the start of Season 4 fast approaching, scoring a nuke remains the highest achievement other than earning a win due to its immense difficulty. Even when using guns that feature in the meta, it's still a tricky task.
But, before we reveal how to score a nuke, don't forget to check out our other guides showcasing the best AR and all there is to know about ranked play.
Does Warzone 2 have a nuke?
Yes, Warzone 2 has a nuke but instead of it appearing as a killstreak, you'll need to complete a variety of tasks in order to bring the game to an early end.
How to get a Warzone 2 nuke killstreak
The process of scoring a nuke in Warzone 2 requires players to score five games in a row. Here's the exact unlock method needed to destroy Al Mazrah:
- Win five games in a row.
- Drop into the next game to begin the champion's quest.
- Search the map for three Warzone symbols. They'll be close together.
- Wait for the objective bar to fill up until they reveal the location of a new element then collect the Beryllium element.
- This triggers a golden Most Wanted contract for the remainder of the match.
- Search and collect Plutonium. You'll suffer radiation damage for the rest of the match while carrying the element.
- Collect Tritium. Once collected, it will scramble your radar for the remainder of the game.
- Next, wait for the bomb site to appear. It will appear in the fourth circle.
- A plane will fly overhead, drop the bomb site, and trigger a five-minute timer.
- Head to the bomb site and assemble the nuke. This triggers a two-minute countdown.
- The countdown alerts the nuke is now armed. Defend it until the timer runs out and the nuke will bring the game to an early end.
Warzone 2 killstreaks
Alongside the nuke, we know that Warzone 2 contains an extensive range of killstreaks capable of turning the tide of a match. UAVs and Cluster Strikes are hugely popular along with Precision Airstrikes which are great for clearing out larger areas of the map quickly.
It's safe to say none will have the same kind of destructive power as the nuke which will bring a match to an early end.
Warzone 2 Season 4 start date
Season 4 is the next major Warzone 2 update. Thanks to the in-game timer, the next season of content is set to arrive on June 14 which isn't far away.
That's all there is to know about the Warzone 2 nuke killstreak. For more on the battle royale, take a look at our guides showcasing our early predictions on the best Warzone 2 sniper rifle and intel on the next Warzone 2 double XP event.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Call of Duty: Warzone 2 , and Battle Royale pages.