Although information on the next chapter of the battle royale is slim, players are already searching for the best Warzone 2 PC settings to ensure their hardware can run the game. Making sure your PC can handle Warzone 2 running with a high frame rate can make all the difference when it comes to preventing any stuttering over the course of a match.
The battle royale features a brand-new map alongside a new weapon arsenal to master and if it's anything like the last iteration, PC players will have the upper hand against their console counterparts.
What are the best Warzone 2 PC settings?
With Warzone 2 not appearing until the middle of November, it's currently impossible to determine the best PC settings to use. However, the current iteration of the game provides a solid baseline that's likely to run the game at a stable frame rate. Here's what we recommend:
- Display Mode: Full Screen
- Display Monitor: Your preferred monitor
- Display adapter: Your graphics card
- Screen Refresh Rate: Match your monitors refresh rate (e.g. 360 fps for a 360Hz monitor)
- Render Resolution: 100%
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit: Custom
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
Shadows and lighting
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: Enabled
- Cache Sun Shadows: Enabled
- Particle Lighting: Low
- DirectX Raytracing: Disabled
- Ambient Occlusion: Disabled
- Screen Space Reflection (SSR): Disabled
Post processing effects
- NVIDIA DLSS (NVIDIA RTX cards only): Performance
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth of Field: Disabled
- Filmic Strength: 0.00
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Film Grain: 0.00
To stop any visuals from disrupting your focus, we highly recommend disabling world motion blur and weapon motion blur. It also makes the game look much worse.
Details and textures
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Texture Resolution: Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Particle Quality: Low
- Bullet impacts and sprays: Disabled
- Tessellation: Disabled
- On-demand Texture Streaming: Disabled
Even if your hardware is capable of running Warzone 2 at a better quality, setting all of the above settings to low is a great starting point. If you want the game to look better, don't hesitate to increase them to medium or even high if your PC can handle it.
Once Infinity Ward shares more about Warzone 2, we will update the guide to show the best PC settings to start off with.
Warzone 2 release date
Warzone 2 makes its way onto PC and consoles on November 16, 2022, shortly after the launch of Modern Warfare 2. The release date for the battle royale also coincides with the start of season one, meaning a brand-new battle pass will appear in the store when you load into the game for the first time.
That's all there is to know about the best Warzone 2 PC settings. When the game launches we will update the guide with the latest intel you need to guarantee it runs smoothly on your PC. For more, check out our guide showcasing the Warzone 2 map.