Utilising the best Warzone PC settings during Season 6 can make all the difference during a Warzone match. Depending on your hardware, finding the best settings to guarantee the game runs smoothly is hugely important when it comes to preventing any stutters or frame drops.
What are the best Warzone PC settings?
With the cycle in full swing, these settings act as the perfect baseline for you to tweak so they suit your personal preferences:
- Display Mode: Full Screen
- Display Monitor: Your preferred monitor
- Display adapter: Your graphics card
- Screen Refresh Rate: Match your monitors refresh rate (e.g. 360 fps for a 360Hz monitor)
- Render Resolution: 100%
- Aspect Ratio: Automatic
- V-Sync: Disabled
- Custom Framerate Limit: Custom
- NVIDIA Highlights: Disabled
- NVIDIA Reflex Low Latency: Enabled + Boost
Shadows and lighting
- Shadow Map Resolution: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: Enabled
- Cache Sun Shadows: Enabled
- Particle Lighting: Low
- DirectX Raytracing: Disabled
- Ambient Occlusion: Disabled
- Screen Space Reflection (SSR): Disabled
Post processing effects
- NVIDIA DLSS (NVIDIA RTX cards only): Performance
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth of Field: Disabled
- Filmic Strength: 0.00
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Film Grain: 0.00
To stop any visuals from disrupting your focus, we highly recommend disabling world motion blur and weapon motion blur. It also makes the game look much worse.
Details and textures
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Texture Resolution: Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Low
- Particle Quality: Low
- Bullet impacts and sprays: Disabled
- Tessellation: Disabled
- On-demand Texture Streaming: Disabled
Even if your hardware is capable of running Warzone 2 at a better quality, setting all of the above settings to low is a great starting point. If you want the game to look better, don't hesitate to increase them to medium or even high if your PC can handle it.
Warzone Season 6 Reloaded release date
Season 6 Reloaded is expected to start on October 17, 2023. The mid-season update is expected to include another dose of weapon balancing in addition to new content that will require the best PC settings to run smoothly.
That's all there is to know about the best Warzone PC settings. As the cycle progresses, we will update the guide with the latest intel you need to guarantee it runs smoothly on your PC. For more, check out our guide showcasing the best SO-14 loadout.