New releases often suffer from different bugs, glitches, and balance issues. Gunfire Games has been actively working with early access player feedback to provide a Day One patch, and below you will see the latest Remnant 2 patch notes listed.
Fortunately, the developers are fixing different issues reported by Early Access players, and the first patch solves a few really frustrating problems. So let's take a look at this update and the changes it brings!
However, if you are looking for more Remnant 2 content, be sure to check out our guides on how to save your progress and how to unlock and use secondary archetypes. We've also got the best Remnant 2 build for you to use.
Remnant 2 early access hotfix patch release date
The first early access hotfix patch has already been released on July 25, 2023. As such, it fixes some of the issues that occurred at this stage and aims to make the Remnant 2 experience smoother and better.
Remnant 2 early access hotfix patch notes
There aren’t many changes in this patch, but all of them are very important. They are divided into sections called General and Fixes. The first one is for changes that are not related to different bugs and other issues. The second one is for various bug fixes.
- Toned down the player VO comments.
- Progression Blocker Fix for Labyrinth cinematic crashing and key not being awarded.
- Progression Blocker Fix for exiting out of first lab cinematic and not receiving the zone door keys.
- Progression Blocker Fix for Water Harp lever no longer working
- Progression Blocker Fix where Nightweaver Web would consume items you need for quest puzzles. If an item was consumed it should now be back in your inventory.
- Added fix for performance hitch leaving menu, and irregular bloom that sometimes happened when you exit menu.
- Added fix for starting to link the epic account and aborting causing the link popup to appear each time you launch the game until you link.
- Added fix for Ultimate Edition players not receiving Gunslinger Engram in game if they didn't start with Gunslinger.
- Added fix for player possibly becoming invisible when using Labyrinth portal.
So these changes are quite important and they will subsequently help new players avoid some of the most frustrating bugs and crashes. Hopefully, the developers will keep the game updated and well-balanced! But if you are looking for more content like this, be sure to check out our guide on how to solve the clock puzzle in Remnant 2.