The Modern Warfare 2 November 22 patch notes contain a wealth of changes to Infinity Ward's latest release currently progressing through Season One. Since launch, players have encountered numerous issues impacting gameplay and performance and this particular update addresses several known problems.
In addition to bug fixes, the update contains an unexpected armour-piercing ammo nerf much to the surprise of players using the attachment to gain the upper hand over armour-wearing AI combatants.
Before we take a closer look at the Modern Warfare 2 November 22 patch notes, check out our guides showcasing the best Modern Warfare 2 guns and all the latest information on the Season One Reloaded update.
Modern Warfare 2 update 1.11 patch notes
- Improvements made to help better navigate Camos:
- Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories
- Added a toggle option to show/hide locked Camos
- Armour Piercing Ammunition
- Removed damage multiplier against armoured opponents.
Bug fixes - Global
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio.
- Fixed an issue causing some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track Weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to not indicate the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue that caused players looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get kicked back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio-related issues causing players to hear notifications at times when they should not.
- Fixed an issue causing Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after having unlocked it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator model hands to appear invisible while ledge hanging.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Weapon to appear in the player Showcase.
Multiplayer bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope to continuously highlight enemy positions.
- Addressed a dev error in private matches, and will continue to improve stability.
There you have it, these are all the major changes from the Modern Warfare 2 November 22 update. For more, check out our guides highlighting the best Modern Warfare 2 SMG and the latest information on when the next Modern Warfare 2 double XP event will take place.