World is on the horizon, and we only have one more patch to go before the biggest tournament of the year kicks off. League of Legends patch 13.18 brings with it some promising new changes, hitting around 11 champions and several items. Let's take a look at what these changes offer to the meta.
League of Legends patch 13.18 is also hitting champions like Tryndamere and Jarvan IV, who had been terrorising Summoner's Rift. Gwen received some much-needed buffs, and Xayah got a balance change. So, let's get into the specifics of League of Legends patch 13.18, the new skins, and its release date.
League of Legends patch 13.18 release date
According to the patch schedule, League of Legends patch 13.18 is set to release on Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 3 AM PT. The patch update usually takes place around the following times for different servers:
- 3 AM PT (NA servers)
- 5 AM GMT (WEU servers)
- 3 AM CET (EEU servers)
- 8 AM KR (Korea)
Patch updates usually take three hours, after which you can update your client and get the latest updates for your game. This schedule is concrete, and Riot informs players of any deviations 48 hours prior.
League of Legends patch 13.18 notes
Street Demon Dr. Mundo, Street Demon Rengar, Street Demon Brand, Street Demon Neeko, Street Demon Zyra, and Street Demon Briar will all become available after the release of League of Legends patch 13.18. The Mythic Skin Crystalis Motus Taliyah will be a highlight added to the skin shop.
- R cooldown reduced from 140-100 to 125-85 seconds.
- Health growth increased from 1009 to 115.
- Passive monster damage cap increased from six (plus 10 percent ability power) to 15 (plus 20 percent ability power).
- E energy cost reduced from 100-80 to 80 flat.
- R cooldown reduced from 120 seconds flat to 120-80 seconds.
- Critical hit damage increased from 160.125 to 175 percent.
- W AoE hits now count towards passive proc.
- W shield per soul increased from 1.5 to two.
- Passive damage reduced from eight to six percent current health.
- Rhaast passive healing reduced from 20-30 to 25 percent flat.
- Rhaast R attack damage reduced from 13 percent per 100 bonus attack damage to 10 percent per 100 bonus attack damage.
- E movement speed reduced from 15-25 to 12-20 percent.
- Health growth reduced from 115 to 108.
- Base attack damage reduced from 68 to 66.
- Base health reduced from 660 to 630.
- Health growth increased from 102 to 106.
- E cooldown increased from 11-9 to 13-9 seconds.
P - Traveler's Call
- Out of combat movement speed from chime collection
- Stack Maximum: 5 >>> 10
- Stack Duration: 7 >>> 20
W - Caretaker's Shrine
- Spell now uses charges - 2 Max
- Cooldown / Ammo Time: 14 >>> 18
- Shrine Charge Time to Full Heal: 10 >>> 5
- Shrine Movement Speed: 30% decaying over 1.5 seconds >>> 20% +2.5% per rank
Headshot Crit Ratio Formula: 62.5% crit damage x 130% crit chance >>> 100% crit damage x 81.25% crit chance
- Attack damage increased to 55 from 50.
Spear of Shojin
- Attack damage reduced from 60 to 55.
Crown of the Shattered Queen
- Poise removed during Safeguard.
- Ability power increased from 70 to 85.
- Safeguard increased from 75 percent for 1.5 seconds to 40 percent for 2.5 seconds.
- Minion damage reduced from 250-350 to 200 flat.
- Attack damage increased from 45 to 50.
That concludes our full list of the League of Legends 13.18 patch notes, covering all the champion and item changes.