We finally have the full list of tentative changes to look forward to in League of Legends patch 13.16. This is the 4th last patch before we finally head into Worlds, the largest tournament of them all. If you're excited, then you should definitely keep track of all the upcoming patches with us.
League of Legends patch 13.16, in particular, has a focus on introducing a bunch of champion changes. There are a total of 15 changes which include champions like Akali and Sylas, who we're sure to see make multiple appearances at Worlds. So let's get into the kind of excitement Riot has in store for us with League of Legends patch 13.16.
League of Legends patch 13.16 release date
According to the patch schedule, League of Legends patch 13.16 is set to release on Wednesday, August 16, 2023, at 3 AM PT. The patch update usually takes place around the following times for different servers:
- 3 AM PT (NA servers)
- 5 AM GMT (WEU servers)
- 3 AM CET (EEU servers)
- 8 AM KR (Korea)
Patch updates usually take three hours, after which you can update your client and get the latest updates for your game. This schedule is concrete, and Riot informs players of any deviations 48 hours prior.
League of Legends patch 13.16 notes
Immortal Journey Kayle, Immortal Journey Shyvana, Immortal Journey Sona, Immortal Journey Soraka, Immortal Journey Zed, Immortal Journey Zeri, Prestige Immortal Journey Sona will be available August 16, 2023 at ~20:00 UTC.
- Q energy cost decreased, base damage increased.
Akali isn’t doing too great across multiple skill brackets and could use some sharper and more lethal weapons in her bag of ninja tools. Our goals in this patch are to make Akali’s energy costs less prohibitive during her laning phase and to give her trades more bite to make her opponents second guess trading into this shinobi. Believe it!
Q - Five Point Strike
- Energy Cost: 130/115/100/85/70 ⇒ 110/100/90/80/70
- Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (+65% AD) (+60% AP) ⇒ 45/70/95/120/145 (+65% AD) (+60% AP)
- Passive mana restoration increased. Q AP scaling increased. E AP scaling increased.
Contrary to popular belief, Brand has not been on fire in solo queue, especially in the mid lane. While many players opt to play Brand as a support, we also want to make sure he’s still a viable mid-lane option. To that end, we’ll be increasing the mana restoration on his passive to help him better sustain his mana pools in mid. We’ll also be increasing the AP ratios on his Q and E to better bring out Brand’s primary strength of dealing damage, while not increasing the reasonable amount of damage his W and R already do.
Passive - Blaze
- Mana Restoration: 20-40 (based on level) ⇒ 30-50 (based on level)
Q - Sear
- Magic Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+55% AP) ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200 (+65% AP)
E - Conflagration
- Magic Damage: 70/95/120/145/170 (+45% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+55% AP)
- Passive attacks per Headshot reduced.
Caitlyn has been hurting for a while, and her buffs from the previous patch didn't power her up as much as we had wanted. We still like her caring about auto attacks and crits, but there's only so far we're willing to push individual Headshot damage. So instead, we're providing her with more Headshots!
- Attacks per Headshot: 7 ⇒ 6
- Q initial base damage increased, slow increased early. W base shield value increased.
Ekko has been weak across all skill brackets for some time now, so we’re looking to add some power back into his kit in a way that will benefit him in the mid lane where interacting with him is a bit more meaningful. He’s currently weak to ranged harass (as intended), but we want to make playing him a bit more bearable into those matchups, so we’ll be giving him more poke in the form of a Q1 buff, more slow/chase down potential to use W aggressively, and more base shield strength when using it defensively.
Q - Timewinder
- Initial Magic Damage: 60/75/90/105/120 (+30% AP) ⇒ 70/85/100/115/130 (+30% AP)
- Slow: 32/39/46/53/60% ⇒ 40/45/50/55/60%
W - Parallel Convergence
- Shield Strength: 70/90/110/130/150 (+150% AP) ⇒ 100/120/140/160/180 (+150% AP)
- Q AP scaling increased, ultimate Q AP scaling increased. R cooldown decreased.
Karma isn’t quite hitting the bar when it comes to scaling offensively as she often has to rely on her shields or her less reliable W to contribute in fights post-laning phase. With these changes we’re looking to give Karma some more reliance on her Q come late game (as AP increases) and give her more reason to Mantra Q.
Q - Inner Flame
- Magic Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+40% AP) ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270 (+50% AP)
- Ultimate Empowered Q: 35/140/245/350 (+60% AP) &rArr 35/140/245/350 (+70% AP)
R - Mantra
- Cooldown: 40/38/36/34 seconds ⇒ 40/37/34/31 seconds
- Passive on-hit damage increased.
Lucian is an exciting champion and fan favourite, but unfortunately he isn’t performing well at this point in time. We’ll be increasing the base damage of his passive in order to strengthen his role as a lane bully in a way that should still keep him out of solo lanes.
Passive - Lightslinger
- Bonus Magic Damage On-Hit: 10 (+15% AD) ⇒ 15 (+15% AD)
Health growth increased. Q AP scaling increased. E AP scaling increased.
Since her much needed Pro-skewed nerfs back in patch 13.12, Lulu has had some trouble getting back on her feet. While we’re hesitant to give her power that will make her much stronger in hyper-coordinated play, we do want to give her power back in a way that will benefit those that play her in solo queue. We expect some AP scaling buffs to do the trick here as they’ll give her some more offensive power, but only when she’s able to earn the gold to buy that power.
- Health Growth: 88 ⇒ 92
Q - Glitterlance
- Magic Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 (+40% AP) ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210 (+50% AP)
E - Help, Pix!
- Shield Strength: 80/120/160/200/240 (+40% AP) ⇒ 80/120/160/200/240 (+50% AP)
E damage tick rate increased, minion execute threshold decreased.
In this patch we’re adding some small quality of life changes to Malzahar’s Malefic Visions to address some consistency issues with last hitting using E. While the lower minion execute threshold might look like a nerf, when combined with the faster damage tick rate this should result in players more reliably getting last hits on minions and that sweet, sweet gold.
E - Malefic Visions
- Damage Tick Rate: 0.5 seconds ⇒ 0.25 seconds
- Minion Execute Threshold: 15-45 health (based on level) ⇒ 10-30 (based on level)
- Q damage increased.
- E base shield strength increased.
With Milio nerfed to reduce his pro play presence, we want to introduce some less Pro-skewed buffs that are focused less on team fights where coordination maximizes output. This also gives him the option to take matters into his own hands, maxing Q earlier on and converting AP into even more success. Gold scaling and late-game power tend to be more represented in solo queue than Pro play, where players intentionally fall off of minion waves and turrets to focus more resources on the carries. You deserve that gold, Milio!
Q - Ultra Mega Fire Kick
- Magic Damage: 90/135/180/225/270 (+90% AP) ⇒ 80/145/210/275/340 (+120% AP)
E - Warm Hugs
- Shield Strength: 60/80/100/120/140 (+25% AP) ⇒ 60/85/110/135/160 (+30% AP)
- Base armour, attack damage, and attack speed decreased.
Naafiri has settled a bit stronger than we think is healthy for her long term, especially in top lane, which is roughly on par with mid lane at the moment. The fact that she's consistently able to go toe-to-toe with bruisers in brawls is a signal that her base fighting stats are a tad on the high side. So we're taking aim at both top and mid with these changes, but in a way that’s hitting top a bit harder.
- Base Armour: 32 ⇒ 30
- Base Attack Damage: 57 ⇒ 55
- Base Attack Speed: 0.688 ⇒ 0.663
- E AD scaling added.
In this patch we’re looking to give AD Nidalee a little help in her cougar form so her swipes pack some punch. We’re not looking to make drastic changes to AD Nid, but just give her a little more support at the time.
E - Swipe
- Damage: 80/140/200/260 (+45% AP) ⇒ 80/140/200/260 (+40% bonus AD) (+45% AP)
- Q damage adjusted.
Rek'Sai has been performing far too well ever since her 13.11 update and while she's been tapped down a couple times in previous patches, she's still the absolute queen of the early game and still stronger than she was in 13.9. She simply can't have the level of early dominance she currently has, especially in higher skill brackets where players are better at warding (which she can bypass) and closing out early leads (which she easily secures).
This change of converting Q into Total Attack Damage is a damage nerf until champion level 13, where it turns into a buff, and is also extra incentive to finish maxing Q, since ranks now add functional base damage and gold scaling.
Q - Queen's Wrath
- Bonus Physical Damage: 21/27/33/39/45 (+50% bonus AD) ⇒ 34/38/42/46/50% Total AD
- Base mana regeneration decreased.
- W mana cost increased.
AP support Shaco has been more of a menace than usual in some skill brackets due to his painfully magical Jack in the Boxes. It’s currently too easy for Shaco to counter multiple champions that want to engage by creating a minefield of boxes in lane (and eventually the enemy jungle), so we want to increase the mana restrictions that prevent him from going on a box planting spree.
- Base Mana Regeneration: 7.15 ⇒ 6
W - Jack In The Box
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ⇒ 70 at all ranks
- W AoE and on-hit damage decreased.
Shyvana gained a lot of power in 13.14 and while she was tapped down in 13.15 and her AP builds are about where they were before, her AD builds have taken off. We'd like to keep AD as her optimal build, but it's just performing too well. This patch, we're weakening her lowest-gameplay skill that only succeeds when she's stat-checking her enemies.
W - Burnout
- Damage per Second: 20/32/45/57/70 (+30% Bonus AD) ⇒ 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% Bonus AD)
- On-Hit Damage: 5/8/11.25/14.25/17.5 (+7.5% Bonus AD) ⇒ 5/7/9/11/13 (+5% Bonus AD)
- Base mana increased.
Regular Sylas players frequently run out of mana as they max W, whereas Pro Sylas's max Q. This buff is primarily intended to reduce how mana gated Sylas is in regular play, but it's also a change Pros will value due to it being a base stat increase.
- Base Mana: 310 ⇒ 400
Legend has it that no champion has ever taken down this foe. It fears nothing. Except bugs. Bugs scare it. Target Dummy recently threw its Teemo hat into the Arena but so far its performance has been… not so great. In this patch we’re looking to eliminate Target Dummy’s sluggishness by buffing up its Movement Speed, and fixing a few bugs that kept it from being its tankiest self. Also I guess you can test Move Speed effects and high damage spells better or whatever.
- Movement Speed: 0 ⇒ 370 (Note: this might be the biggest movement speed buff in League of Legends history.)
- Minimum Health: 100 ⇒ 1 (Note: living life a lot closer to the edge.)
- Hit Me with your Best Shot: The maximum amount of a single instance of damage the Target Dummy can take is no longer 900 and is now the Dummy’s maximum health minus 1.
- Base armour and armour growth increased, base health and magic resistance decreased.
Tristana has been terrorising the mid lane in pro play recently, as she's simultaneously a hard-to-gank lane bully and a solid late-game scaling crit marksman. We'd like her to be largely unaffected by these changes in bot lane, where physical damage is more prevalent, but be weaker against mages who should be able to fight back.
- Base Armor: 26 ⇒ 30
- Armor Growth: 4.2 ⇒ 4.5
- Base Magic Resistance: 30 ⇒ 28
- Base Health: 670 ⇒ 640
- Mana regeneration growth increased. Q mana cost decreased. W mana cost decreased.
Wukong has been a highly contested Pro jungler this season, but he hasn’t been performing well in solo queue. In order to put power back into his kit without much Pro play risk (he’s had low presence for the past two patches), we’ll be reducing the mana costs of his abilities to increase his trade frequency, which should help him in the top lane significantly more than jungle.
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 0.65 ⇒ 0.8
Q - Crushing Blow
- Mana Cost: 40 ⇒ 20
W - Warrior Trickster
- Mana Cost: 80/70/60/50/40 ⇒ 60/55/50/45/40
Our reworked Axiom Arc changes weren’t quite enough to put this new item on the radar for users, so we’re going a bit riskier with the ultimate cooldown refund in hopes it’ll help the item find its place on the Rift. We’ll be keeping a close eye on this change to ensure it’s shaping up as we hope, but we’ll make more changes if necessary.
- Ultimate Cooldown Refunded: 5% (+40% Lethality) ⇒ 10% (+40% Lethality)
Duskblade of Draktharr
Duskblade frequently finds itself in the hands of fighter champions which is something we’re looking to curb this patch, however, it's also overperforming on assassins in general. The low cooldown on its active is a big reason fighters like this item, so we’re opting to increase the cooldown substantially to discourage them from picking it up, while reducing the missing health damage to bring the item’s overall strength down (which we’ll be offsetting for assassins by buffing the lethality legendaries this patch).
- Cooldown: 10 seconds ⇒ 30 seconds
- Missing Health Damage: 20% ⇒ 18%
Prowler’s Claw’s current cooldown is a bit too long for a lot of users that would like to pick up this item, so we’re lowering the cooldown to help make it a bit more accessible for these champions while slightly increasing the damage it can provide to make it a more worthwhile purchase.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Damage: 85 (melee)/65 (ranged) (+45 (melee)/30 (ranged) % bonus AD) ⇒ 85 (melee)/65 (ranged) (55 (melee) /35 (ranged) % bonus AD)
As far as its assassin users are concerned, Serpent’s Fang is sitting at a reasonable power level but remains a niche purchase, so we’d like to give it some more generic power to help it break out of the "only purchase versus shielders" position it’s found itself in. A small lethality buff should help this item be a bit more desirable for any assassins looking to shred shields.
- Lethality: 12 ⇒ 15
Umbral Glaive isn’t as strong as it needs to be, often letting down the champions that this item naturally synergises with (hello Pyke). We’re giving it a small lethality buff to make it slightly more dangerous in the hands of its users.
- Lethality: 10 ⇒ 13
Arena Balance Adjustments
Having tapped down a lot of the powerful Arena competitors last patch, in this patch we’re focusing more on bolstering up champions that haven’t been able to find as much success in the Arena. We’re still tackling some of the strongest champions, Augments, and items with some nerfs, but primarily focused on giving weak ones some more power to compete.
- Passive Damage AD Scaling: +60% bonus AD ⇒ +70% bonus AD
- Passive Damage AP Scaling: +55% bonus AD ⇒ +65% bonus AD
- W Energy Restoration: 100 ⇒ 150
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that was causing Akali to not properly receive +100 energy from the global Arena buff
- Q Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 25
- Q Base Damage: 80/140/200/260/320 ⇒ 100/160/220/280/340
- Q Slow: 60% ⇒ 70%
- E Base Damage: 22/34/46/58/70 ⇒ 32/44/56/68/80
- E Slow: 30/35/40/45/50 ⇒ 40/45/50/55/60
- R Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 30
- R Damage to Champions: 300/475/650 ⇒ 400/575/750
- R Health per Stack: 80/120/160 ⇒ 100/150/200
- Passive Resonance Damage: 30-140 (based on level) (+90% AP) ⇒ 33-154 (based on level) (+90% AP)
- Q First Hit Damage: 60/75/90/105/120 ⇒ 70/85/100/115/130
- Q Second Hit Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 ⇒ 50/75/100/125/150
- W Passive Damage: 3% (+3% per 100 AP) ⇒ 4% (+3% per 100 AP)
- Q Base Damage: 25/30/35/40/45 (+30% AP) ⇒ 35/40/45/50/55 (+30% AP)
- Q Bonus Magic Damage: 15/25/35/45/55 (+25% AP) ⇒ 25/35/45/55/65 (+30%AP)
- W Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 20
- E Base Damage: 55/70/85/100/115 (+3% (+1.5% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health) ⇒ 5% of maximum health
- E Empowered Magic Damage: 75/100/125/150/175 (+4% (+2.5% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health) ⇒ 7% of maximum health
- Q Damage: 20/45/70/95/120 (+130% AD) (+15% AP) ⇒ 30/60/90/110/135 (+135% AD) (+17% AP)
- E Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 15
- E Damage: 80/130/180/230/280 (+50% bonus AD) (+75% AP) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% bonus AD) (+80% AP)
- R Damage: 350/500/650 (+100% bonus AD) (+90% AP) ⇒ 390/540/690 (+100% bonus AD) (+95% AP)
- Q Damage: 60/85/110/135/160 (+ 90% bonus AD) ⇒ 80/105/130/155/190 (90% Bonus AD)
- W Healing: 25% (+2% of 100 bonus AD) of the damage dealt to enemies ⇒ 35% (+3% of 100 bonus AD) of the damage dealt to enemies
- E Minimum Damage:30/45/60/75/90 (+50% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/65/80/95/110 (+60% bonus AD)
- E Maximum Damage: 60/90/120/150/180 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 100/130/160/190/220 (+120% bonus AD)
- Q Damage: 65/90/115/140/165 (+ 40% AP) ⇒ 75/100/125/150/175 (+ 40% AP)
- (Note: total damage for consuming mark now 150/200/250/300/350 (+40% AP).)
- W Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 15
- W Damage: 75/115/155/195/235 (+60% AP) ⇒ 75/115/155/195/235 (+70% AP)
- R Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 15
- R > Q Damage: 70/140/210 (+40% AP) ⇒ 90/160/230 (+50% AP)
- R > E Damage: 70/140/210 (+40% AP) ⇒ 90/160/230 (+50% AP)
- Q Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 30
- W Lifesteal & Spell Vamp: 5-27% ⇒ 15-35%
- W Shield Value: 50-250 ⇒ 60-300
- E Base Damage: 35-155 ⇒ 55-195
- E Slow: 20-80% ⇒ 40-80%
- Passive Movement Speed: Bonus movement speed doubled
- Q Human Form Minimum Damage AP Ratio: 50% ⇒ 80%
- Q Cougar Form AD Ratio: 75% total AD ⇒ 120% total AD
- W Maximum Traps: 4/6/8/10 (based on level) ⇒ 100
- E Human Form Base Heal: 35-95 ⇒ 60-180
- E Human Form Bonus Attack Speed: 20-60% ⇒ 40-80%
- E Cougar Form AD Ratio: 0% ⇒ 80%
Nunu & Willump
- Q Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 30
- Q Damage: 100/160/220/280/340 (+65% AP) (+5% bonus health) ⇒ 120/180/240/300/360(+70% AP) (+7% bonus health)
- W Damage: 180/225/270/315/360 (+150% AP) ⇒ 215/260/305/350/395 (+150% AP)
- R Damage: 625/950/1275 (+300% AP) ⇒ 655/980/1305 (+300% AP)
- R Shield: 65/75/85 (+150% AP) (+30/40/50% bonus health) ⇒ 85/95/105 (+150% AP) (+40/50/60% bonus health)
- Bonus Damage Against Vulnerable Targets: 10-95 (based on level) (+ 116%-150% (based on level) AD) bonus physical damage ⇒ 11.5-109.25 (based on level) (+ 118.4% - 157.5% (based on level) AD) physical damage
- Q Damage: 20/45/70/95/120 (+ 80/90/100/110/120% AD) (+50% AP) ⇒ 20/45/70/95/120 (+90/100/110/120/130% AD) (+75% AP)
- W Passive Attack Speed: 28 / 36 / 44 / 52 / 60% ⇒ 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70%
- W Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 100
- R AD Ratio: 70% ⇒ 100%
- Passive Stun Hit Damage: 10% maximum health ⇒ 12% maximum health
- CQ Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ 20
- E Cooldown per Champion: 8 ⇒ 5
- Q Minimum Base Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 ⇒ 65/85/105/125/145
- Q Maximum Base Damage: 90/155/220/285/350 ⇒ 130/195/260/325/390
- CW Stacks per Champion Takedown: 15 ⇒ 45
- E Armor Reduction: 20% ⇒ 40%
- E Slow: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 55/60/65/70/75%
- R Minimum Damage: 150/300/450 ⇒ 200/350/500
- R Maximum Damage: 400/800/1200 ⇒ 600/1000/1400
- Passive Fury Generation: Increased by 50%
- Q Base Heal: 30-70 (+30% AP) ⇒ 60-140 (+50% AP)
- Q Heal per Fury: 0.5-2.3 (+1.2% AP) ⇒ 1-4 (+2% AP)
- W Slow: 30-60% ⇒ 50-80%
- W Ad Reduction: 20-80 ⇒ 30-120
- Q Base Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 ⇒ 100/140/180/220/260
- R Base Damage: 180/230/280 ⇒ 250/300/350
- Passive Bonus Movement Speed: Reduced by 30%
- W Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ -30
- Passive True Damage: 3% (+4% per 100 bonus AD) ⇒ 2% (+3% per 100 bonus AD)
- W Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ -20
- Q % Health Damage: 6-10% ⇒ 5-9%
- Q AD Ratio: 1.2% ⇒ 1%
- E Ability Haste: 0 ⇒ -20
- R Base Damage: 175-525 ⇒ 100-300
Banner of Command
- Stats Given: Increased by 15% ⇒ PIncreased by 20%
- Percent AD Given: 10% ⇒ 15%
Circle of Death
- Healing Converted to Damage: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Phase Rush Movement Speed: 15-40% ⇒ 20-60%
- Electrocute Damage: 30-180 (+40% bonus AD) (+25% AP) ⇒ 50-250 (+45% bonus AD) (+30% AP)
- AP Converted to Ability Haste: 20% ⇒ 25%
First Aid Kit
- Heal and Shield Power: 20% ⇒ 25%
From Beginning to End
- First Strike Damage Amplification: 11% ⇒ 15%
- Dark Harvest Damage: 25-75 (+30% Bonus AD) (+20% AP) (+6 per Stack) ⇒ 50-100 (+35% Bonus AD) (+25% AP) (+10 per Stack)
- Cooldown: 0.75 seconds shared between all abilities ⇒ 0.75 seconds per ability spell slot
- Burn Percent Maximum Health Damage: 4% ⇒ 5%
- Damage: 55-275 (+30% Bonus AD) (+20% AP) ⇒ 45-225 (+25% Bonus AD) (+17% AP)
- Base Heal per 1000 Units Traveled: 50-150 ⇒ 30-150
- Damage Redirected: 30% ⇒ 25%
- Healing Copied: 40% ⇒ 45%
Tank it or Leave it
- Critical Defend Damage Reduction: 40% ⇒ 30%
- Haste as Movement Speed: 200% ⇒ 150%
- Attack Speed Granted: 30% ⇒ 40%
- On-Hit Damage: 20 ⇒ 25
Edge of Night
- Health: 325 ⇒ 400
- Root/Slow Duration: 1 second ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Cooldown: 45 seconds ⇒ 30 seconds
- Attack Speed: 15% ⇒ 25%
- Health: 200 ⇒ 300
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Initial Proc Damage: 50-90 ⇒ 70-130
- Ally Proc Damage: 100-160 ⇒ 120-200
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Movement Speed: 30 ⇒ 45
- Attack Damage: 35 ⇒ 40
Locket of the Iron Solari
- Shield Strength: 400-1000 ⇒ 600-1200
- Cooldown: 30 seconds ⇒ 15 seconds
- Attack Damage: 60 ⇒ 50
- Proc Percent Maximum Health Damage: 8% ⇒ 7%
- Health Strength: 6% of maximum health ⇒ 4% of maximum health
Surrender QoL Updates
It’s no secret that some players use surrender votes to project their dissatisfaction with either the current game state or their teammates. While it’s okay to get frustrated because you’re struggling in the game, we don’t think it's okay to misuse features within League to bother and harass teammates. With this change we’re looking to restrict surrender vote spamming and make the act of calling a surrender a little bit more a team action. We’re also taking some time to make the surrender process a bit cleaner overall.
- The name of the player that started a surrender vote is no longer revealed.
- After starting a surrender vote, the player that started the surrender vote will not be able to begin another vote for 6 minutes. Note, the team cooldown on calling for a surrender vote remains unchanged at 3 minutes and takes priority over individual cooldowns.
- The surrender vote will automatically resolve when a vote can no longer pass and will no longer remain open waiting for players to vote.
- The surrender box text has been updated to reflect the type of surrender vote being called: Surrender, AFK Surrender, or Remake.
After our last round of ARAM balance changes, we've managed to address urgent under/overperforming champions, but we want to let the dust settle before making more adjustments. We're not done balancing ARAM by any means, but we want to collect information on which champions really need to be addressed instead of making minor changes to a few champions.
Clash - ARAM Cup
ARAM Clash is BACK BABY! Here’s a look at the upcoming ARAM Cup dates:
- Registration Begins: August 14 @ 11:00 AM (Local Time)
- Tournament Days: August 19 and 20 (~4-7 PM Local, varies by region)
Some additional and new notes on ARAM Clash:
- There is no ranked history/ranked placement requirement
- Players will receive 2 rerolls per game
- New Scouting phase time has been reduced as scouting is less relevant in this mode
- Improved matchmaking
Mythic Shop Rotation
- Prestige Immortal Journey Sona
- Prestige Anima Squad Jinx
- Prestige True Damage Yasuo
- Prestige Mecha Kingdoms Garen
- Prestige High Noon Talon
- Mythic Chroma PROJECT Ashe
- Mythic Chroma Battle Academia Ezreal
Leaving the Mythic Shop
- Prestige Valiant Sword Riven
- Prestige Lunar Beast Fiora
- Prestige Star Guardian Soraka
- Prestige Nightbringer Lee Sin
- Mythic Chroma Dunkmaster Darius
- Mythic Chroma Final Boss Veigar
Bugfixes & QoL Changes
- Mass Disenchanting for shards is now available. Head to your Loot tab to try it out!
- In the item recommender, when hovering over a champion that the item is good against, the recommender will now tell you why it is good against them.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping the screen from flashing purple as a warning that Rift Herald was about to expire.
- Fixed a bug that was causing AoE damage dealt by Dragons to deal increased damage if there were multiple champions standing behind the aggroed champion.
- Fixed several bugs that were causing Nidalee’s VO’s to not play properly.
- Fixed several bugs that were causing Varus’s VO’s to not play properly.
- Fixed several bugs that were causing Jax’s VO’s to not play properly.
- Fixed a bug that was Causing Kindred’s E - Mounting Dread VFX to not properly render above impassable terrain.
- Fixed a bug that was causing champions to slide while Grounded.
- Fixed a bug that was cursing Taliyah’s Q - Threaded Volly AoE VFX to not appear.
- Fixed a bug where Viego would only copy the base skin and not the chroma of a champion he had possessed.
- Fixed a bug where Night Harvester’s item effect was not granted upon a champion using a spell shield to block the ability.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Dr. Mundo’s Q - Infected Bonesaw hitbox to be misleading.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Syndra’s orb VFX to not properly appear depending on graphic settings.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Leona’s sword and shield to appear pixelated.
- Fixed a bug that was resulting in Mikael’s Blessing being listed as a Magic Resist item in the shop.
- Fixed a bug where revives like Guardian Angel and Zilean’s ultimate would cause Infernal Dragon Soul’s effect to become unavailable.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze R was not properly teleporting all non-champion units
- Fixed a bug where all players with jungle items would receive treats for contributing to take down an Epic monster when only the team that slayed the Epic monster should receive a treat.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Naafiri’s packmates to not receive movement speed buffs when they were trying to catch up to her.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Naafiri’s backflip animation to play on her W - Hound’s Pursuit when cast at point blank range.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Naafiri’s packmates to only attack once when fixated onto enemies after being Feared or Charmed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Naafiri’s Q - Darkin Daggers’ bleed VFX to now show if the second dagger hit a different opponent.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Naafiri’s packmates to not follow her after using certain movement methods like Hexgates, Bard’s Magical Journey, or being displaced.
- Fixed a bug that caused Naafiri’s Q to fire backwards after her W was completed if she buffered her Q during a W cast.
- Fixed a bug where Cosmic Varus’s Piercing Arrow (Q) sound still plays regardless if Q was fired or not.
- Fixed a bug where Star Guardian Sona’s feet would bend backwards during death animation.
- Fixed a bug that was making Infernal Kennen’s VFX hard to distinguish against the character model.
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
The following skins will be released in this patch:
- Immortal Journey Kayle
- Immortal Journey Shyvana
- Immortal Journey Sona
- Immortal Journey Soraka
- Immortal Journey Zed
- Immortal Journey Zeri
- Prestige Immortal Journey Sona
The following chromas will be released this patch:
- Immortal Journey Kayle
- Immortal Journey Shyvana
- Immortal Journey Sona
- Immortal Journey Soraka
- Immortal Journey Zed
- Immortal Journey Zeri
That's all you need to know about the upcoming League of Legends patch 13.16. We'll cover any additional changes made to this tentative list, including ARAM updates. So be sure to check back for more!