Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes have just dropped, and with them comes huge new experiences and ways to see the world of Fortnite. Here's everything we know about them so far, how to redeem them, and some of the best experiences you can try right now.
Given that it allows the community access to Fortnite's game tools, there's going to be tonnes of new experiences going into the future. For this reason, we have picked some of the best out there right now.
New Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes (May 2023)
There are a handful of codes you can use in Fortnite Creative 2.0 that are built by Epic.
- 0348-4483-3263 - Forest Guardian Map - This map gets you to fight a large dragon
- 1135-0371-8937 - Reclamation - A 5v5 control map
- 9836-7381-5978 - Space Inside - An escape room map
- 6265-7588-5080 - Gemstone Tycoon - A management sim-style game
- 2810-0903-5967 - Pirate Adventure - An open world map about sailing on the sea
If you're looking for some community modes, check these out.
- 0399-0154-21822v188 - Valhalla - An open world RPG with loot and upgrade systems
- 1148-2251-1748v128 - Egg Hunt - An egg hunt mode where you explore an area and find eggs
- 1972-7566-3833v37 - Mega-Bot Rumble - A map dedicated to taking down huge robots
These codes were checked as of May 25, 2023.
How to redeem Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes?
To use Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes, you simply have to go into the Discover tab. rom here, go across to Island Code, and type in any of the codes from above. Make sure to copy and paste them to avoid any formatting errors or anything like this.
If you use one and it doesn't work, wait a day or so and we will check over all of our codes again. We expect plenty more to come in over the following weeks and months!
When do new Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes launch?
We now have a few that came with the launch of the mode in March 2023, but we can expect tonnes of Fortnite Creative 2.0 codes in the following weeks. As well as letting communities build their own worlds, Epic will likely put out custom maps and modes to celebrate certain events. This could be the launch of a new battle pass, or an event to celebrate Easter. We'll have to wait to see when they roll out new codes.
What is Fortnite Creative 2.0?
Fortnite Creative 2.0 is a colloquial name for the launch of the Unreal Editor for Fortnite. This means that fans of the game can use its engine to create their own maps and experiences.
In using a code, you will be able to play some unique tailored experiences. With this, fans can create entire stories or epic battles. As it is less reliant on multiplayer aspects, you can play it without having a very strong connection.
If you're looking for more information on the game, here are five weapons that broke Fortnite, the rarest Fortnite skins, and how to get the Fortnite Highwire skin.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Fortnite page.