The new Pride of the Valley patch has added a couple of characters to the game along with their tasks, so today we’ll tell you how to complete the Great Gathering quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
This quest will require you to complete lots of various tasks, and some of them are quite problematic. But don’t worry, as we will provide you with detailed information about the things you’ll need to do. Let’s see how to complete this task step by step!
How to unlock the Great Gathering Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
First of all, if you want to complete the Great Gathering Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will have to unlock it. Fortunately, it’s not that difficult and you just need to reach Friendship Level 4 with Simba.
This is Simba’s second friendship quest, and it requires you to interact with numerous characters.
How to complete the Great Gathering Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the Great Gathering quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Talk to Simba to start the quest.
- Go to Remy's house and talk to him.
- Make the Aurora’s Cake and the Large Seafood Platter. The cake requires you to find the secret fifth ingredient. You can use any fruit to complete this part of the task.
- Bring both of these dishes to Simba.
- Invite Goofy, Minnie, and Mauit to the party.
- Come back to Simba and talk to him.
- After you talk to Simba, you will get the item called “No Worries” Banquet. It looks like a table with the two dishes you cooked before. You will need to place this table anywhere.
- Throw a party with Simba, Goofy, Maui, and Minnie. Don’t forget to take a selfie!
- Talk to Simba once the party is over.
- Follow Simba and listen to his apologies to Nala. He should automatically go to her.
- Talk to Simba one more time.
- Feed five animals their favourite food.
- Grow and gather nine carrots. You must do this in the Meadow biome.
- Find Nala and talk to her.
- Go back to Simba again and talk to him one last time.
- The quest is completed!
As you can see, some of these tasks are quite difficult, but they shouldn’t cause you much trouble if you know what to do. Have fun with Simba and his new friends!
If you're looking to learn even more about the game, feel free to read our guide on how to get the Red Potato in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Here we also have guides on how to get moonstones, as well as how to change villager roles in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides and Disney Dreamlight Valley page.