Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy lets you play through a brand-new story that has never been seen before and your decisions will help to shape how aspects of it turn out. However, it's arguable that a game is only as good as it's soundtrack. Fortunately, this game features a lot of really cool songs from the 80's and an original soundtrack. We're here to show you The Soundtrack for Guardians of the Galaxy and how to change the music on the Milano.
Guardians of the Galaxy: The Soundtrack
Guardians of the Galaxy has an array of 80's hits that you'd be hard-pressed to not know and all of them add a lighthearted charm to the game. Here are all of the 80's hits that are included in the game as listed on the official game page:
- Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up
- Mötley Crüe- Kickstart my heart
- Loverboy - Turn me loose
- Bonnie Tyler - Holding out for a hero
- Wham! - Wake me up before you go-go
- Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't) Fear the Reaper
- Autograph - Turn up the radio
- Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry Be happy
- Billy Idol - White Wedding Pt.1
- Pat Benatar - Hit me with your best shot
- Wang Chung - Everybody have fun tonight
- Def Leppard - Rock Rock (Till you drop)
- Tears for Fears - Everybody wants to rule the world
- New Kids on the Block - Hangin' Tough
- Soft Cell - Tainted Love
- A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So far away)
- Hot Chocolate - Every 1's A Winner
- Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
- Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
- KISS - I love it loud
- a-ha - Take on me
- Simple Minds - Love song
- Blondie - Call Me
- Rainbow - Since you been gone
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
- Scandal, Patty Smyth - The Warrior
- Starship - We built this city
- Europe - The final countdown
In addition to the 80's hits that are laced throughout the game, an entirely original rock album has been created for a fictional band in the game called "Star-Lord". Sound familiar? Their songs act as the soundtrack for the rest of the game, adding depth where it's needed and acting as an epic accompaniment to many battles.
How To Change the Music on the Milano
When you are on the Milano you should face the entrance to the cockpit. To the left of this entrance, will be a music system that you can interact with. When you interact with it, it will show you which music track is being played currently and you can change it to any track that you like. However, the track changes will not carry over into the missions and will only be in effect while you are roaming around the Milano.
If you're enjoying the game then you should check out the rest of our guides in our walkthrough hub.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Zero to Hero Music Video
If you cannot get enough of the original soundtrack for the game, there is now an official music video for one of the main tracks "Zero to Hero". You can watch the music video below:
As you journey through Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, you will find that there is a lot of aspects of the game that you need to get your head around. If you're getting stuck, we have a guide on how to craft perks. If you're a streamer, we have a guide on how to turn off licensed music too!