GTA Online Trade Prices are a cheaper means of buying cars and vehicles in Grand Theft Auto Online. But it's not as simple as it sounds.
For every car with a trade price, there's also a requirement which unlocks the trade price in question.
Whether it's completing missions, heists, Special Vehicle Work, or earning Arena War points and Los Santos Car Meet Reputation; there's many ways to unlock a GTA Online Trade Price.
To help you get an understanding of how to unlock every possible Trade Price in the game, we've pulled together a list, just below.
It'll run through all the various options and permatations to help you unlock ALL trade prices in the game.
We'll do our best to update this page as new cars and trade prices are added.
Original Heists Trade Price Unlocks:
The below list details the heists you can complete and the trade prices you will unlock for finishing the heist.
- The Fleeca Job - Kuruma and Kuruma (Armored)
- Prison Break - Station - Casco
- The Prison Break - Velum 5-Seater, Prison Bus
- Humane Raid - EMP - Hydra
- The Humane Labs Raid - Insurgent, Insurgent Pick-Up, Valkyrie, Dinghy
- Series A Funding - Technical, Mule (heist variant)
- Pacific Standard - Vans - Boxville (Post OP)
- Pacific Standard - Hack - Gang Burrito
- Pacific Standard - Convoy - Savage
- The Pacific Standard Job - Lectro
How To Get Import/Export Special Vehicle Trade Prices
Special Vehicle Work missions were added to GTA Online as part of the games Import/Export update.
All the Special Vehicle Work missions are co-op for 2-4 players and can be accessed on the SecuroServ app.
Once you complete each mission you'll be able to buy the Special Vehicle for the reduced trade price from Warstock Cache & Carry. The below vehicles have a trade price which can be unlocked by completing Special Vehicle Work missions:
- Ramp Buggy
- Rumpo Custom
- Blazer Aqua
- Phantom Wedge
- Rocket Voltic
- Technical Aqua
- Armored Boxville
- Ruiner 2000
How To Get Gunrunning Trade Prices
unlocks: Mobile Operations missions
How To Get Smuggler's Run Car Trade Prices
Players will need to complete a number of supply missions and the more they do, the more trade prices you'll unlock for cars. Check out the list below for the full rundown:
- 3 - Nagasaki Ultralight
- 6 - Western Company Rogue
- 9 - Buckingham Alpha-Z1
- 12 - Nagasaki Havok
- 15 - LF-22 Starling
- 18 - V-65 Molotok
- 21 - Mammoth Tula
- 24 - RM-10 Bombushka
- 27 - Buckingham Howard NX-25
- 30 - Mammoth Mogul
- 33 - Buckingham Pyro
- 36 - Western Company Seabreeze
- 39 - P-45 Nokota
- 42 - FH-1 Hunter
How To Get Doomsday Heist Car Trade Prices
You'll unlock some more trade prices depending on how you approach each part of the Doomsday Heist. The below list
- Setup: Signal Intercepts - Deluxo
- Setup: Server Farm - Akula
- Setup: Salvage Hard Drives - RCV
- Setup: Submarine Recon - Stromberg
- Setup: Escort ULP - Chernobog
- Setup: Barrage - Barrage
- Setup: Khanjali - Khanjali
- Setup: Air Defenses - Volatol
- The Doomsday Scenario - Thruster
How To Get After Hours Car Trade Prices:
Regular Vehicles - Players need to complete a number of Nightclub management missions
- 5 - Patriot Stretch
- 10 - Blimp
Delivery Vehicles - Players need to complete a number of Nightclub warehouse sales
- 5 - Mule Custom
- 10 - Pounder Custom
How To Get Oppressor Mk II & Scramjet Trade Prices:
- Oppressor Mk II: Complete 5 client jobs in the Terrorbyte
- Scramjet: win a round (not an entire game, just a round) of Hunting Pack (Remix) Adversary mode
How To Get Arena War Car Trade Prices:
Players will need to buy an Arena workshop and then play Arena War.
It's going to take some time to unlock trade prices, as you need to earn Arena Points (AP) to unlock the trade prices for these new vehicles. There's quite a few, so have a visit of GTA.fandom for the full lowdown by following the link.
How To Get Diamond Casino Heist Car Trade Prices
Players can unlock trade prices for the new Diamond Casion Heist Cars by choosing a specific getaway vehicle when completing a casino heist as a host.
You can select vehicles based on who you select as your getaway driver. The list of options can be found below:
- Karim Denz: Issi Classic, Asbo, Kanjo, Sentinel Classic
- Zach Nelson: Manchez, Stryder, Defiler, Lectro
- Taliana Martinez: Retinue Mk 2, Drift Yosemite, Sugoi, Ocelet Jugular
- Eddie Toh: Sultan Classic, Gauntlet Classic, Ellie, Komoda
- Chester McCoy: Zhaba, Vagrant, Outlaw, Everon
How To Get Cayo Perico Heist Car Trade Prices
Several new vehicles were added with the Cayo Perico Heist. We've detailed how to unlock the trade price for each, just below.
- Winky (Jeep) - Complete The Cayo Perico Heist Gather Intel Mission
The following vehicles can have their trade price unlocked by using the vehicle as the approach vehicle when completing the Cayo Perico Heist Finale (Note: You must be the heist leader).
- Kurtz 31 Patrol Boat
- RO-86 Alkonost
- Annihilator Stealth
- Shitzu Longfin
How To Get Los Santos Tuners Car Trade Prices
If you want to earn the trade prices for any of the new Los Santos Tuners Cars players need to increase their reputation level within the LS Car Meet.
For every 5 ranks that you unlock, another random trade price discount will be unlocked for the new cars added with Los Santos Tuners.