When you've made some money in GTA Online, you will probably invest it into a house or a business property. After a while, you may want to move to a bigger building or earn some money back from your investment. This is why we're here to show you how to sell a house or a commercial property.
Read More: GTA Online: How To Change Your Appearance
How To Sell a House or Commercial Property
You cannot actually sell your house or property but you can exchange it for a new one. If you have a house worth $1,000,000 then you can use the value of that house to partially pay for a house that's worth $2,00,000. This means that overall, you will only need to pay the remaining million dollars for a two million dollar house.
You can make a profit with this method too. If your house is worth $1,000,000 but you exchange it for an apartment that's only worth $500,000, the remaining $500,00 that doesn't go towards the apartment goes into your bank.
If you want to go ahead with the "sale" of your property, follow these steps:
- Open your phone or computer and head to the internet browser.
- Open up the Dynasty8 website
- Click on the new house or property that you want to buy and you should be asked which property you want to exchange it for.
- Make your selection but remember that there is no way to undo this once you've confirmed the sale.
- Once you confirm the sale, the exchange will take place and you will have a new building.
Selling property in GTA Online is just one of the many ways that you can make money to spend on life in Los Santos. We have a guide that will show you how to make money this week. It's filled with handy tips and tricks for making a quick profit. Also, for those of you that want to take on bigger missions, take a look at our guide that shows you how much The Contract missions pay.
Updated December 20th, 2021 by Marie Pritchard. Contributions from Lloyd Coombes.