Ghost of Tsushima may have launched back in July, but Sucker Punch has rolled out a huge update dubbed "Ghost of Tsushima: Legends".
The mode offers co-op play for four players and is a free addition to the game.
While Legends arrived with patch 1.1, version 1.13 begins to set the scene for a new raid that's due to come soon by making bug fixes in preparation for its arrival.
The raid, dubbed "The Tale of Iyo" has been described as the “culmination of the story in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, bringing the fight directly to Iyo’s realm.”
It'll "require a full team of four Ghosts, as well as excellent coordination and communication".
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends - Patch Notes for Version 1.13
The patch notes are below:
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
How To Play Legends Mode
When the update is installed, you'll be able to select Legends from the main menu to install a free download or speak to Gyozen.
We don't quite know how big the download will be yet, but once installed, you'll be able to team up with your friends.
For more on Ghost of Tsushima Legends, be sure to check out everything we know about the mode here.