There's more and more information coming out about the latest hero coming to Genshin Impact's 2.8 update - so here's the lowdown on the Shikanoin Heizou materials.
Genshin Impact has unfortunately suffered a delay in its update release schedule, but that doesn't stop new characters and tons of information flooding out for us to get excited about. Anemo Catalyst character Shikanoin Heizou is due to debut in the 2.8 version update, and is likely to be the last Inazuma character we get. Fun fact - he's the first male Catalyst, too. While we await his arrival, we can prepare for his ascension and upgrading talents with the following materials.
Shikanoin Heizou's Ascension Materials
As with every Genshin Impact character, you'll need a laundry list of specific items to ascend Shikanoin Heizou. It starts off fairly simple and gets more demanding.
|1||Vayuda Turquoise Sliver x1, Onikabuto x3, Treasure Hoarder Insignia x3|
|2||Vayuda Turquoise Fragment x3, Runic Fang x2, Onikabuto x10, Treasure Hoarder Insignia x15|
|3||Vayuda Turquoise Fragment x6, Runic Fang x4, Onikabuto x20, Silver Raven Insignia x12|
|4||Vayuda Turquoise Chunk x3, Runic Fang x8, Onikabuto x30, Silver Raven Insignia x18|
|5||Vayuda Turquoise Chunk x6, Runic Fang x12, Onikabuto x45, Golden Raven Insignia x12|
|6||Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone x6, Runic Fang x20, Onikabuto x60, Golden Raven Insignia x24|
Don't forget your Mora, too, as upgrades do cost some serious cash as you get to the later stages. Specifically, you'll need at least 3 million in total.
Shikanoin Heizou's Talent Upgrade Materials
To upgrade Shikanoin's talents - his attacks - you'll need a few different items from the ascension requirements.
|2||Teachings of Transience x3, Treasure Hoarder Insignia x6|
|3||Guide to Transience x2, Silver Raven Insignia x3|
|4||Guide to Transience x4, Silver Raven Insignia x4|
|5||Guide to Transience x6, Silver Raven Insignia x6|
|6||Guide to Transience x9, Silver Raven Insignia x9|
|7||Philosophies of Transience x4, Golden Raven Insignia x4, Tears of the Calamitous God x1|
|8||Philosophies of Transience x6, Golden Raven Insignia x6, Tears of the Calamitous God x1|
|9||Philosophies of Transience x12, Golden Raven Insignia x9, Tears of the Calamitous God x2|
|10||Philosophies of Transience x16, Golden Raven Insignia x12, Tears of the Calamitous God x2, Crown of Insight x1|
Where to Farm Heizou's Materials
Heizou's materials mostly revolve around a few types of items: Raven Insignias, Transience books, and Onikabuto bugs.
- Treasure Hoarder, Silver Raven, and Golden Raven Insignia
- Thankfully, these can be found in similar ways. To get Treasure Hoarder and Silver Raven Insignias, you need to hunt down and beat Treasure Hoarders that are Level 40 or more. The Golden Raven are dropped by Treasure Hoarders level 60 and above. They can be found roaming Liyue. You can also turn Treasure Horder Insignias into Silver Raven Insignias.
- Vayuda Turquoise Slivers, Fragments, Chunks, and Gemstones
- These pesky gems are found as rewards for defeating the following: Stormterror Dvalin, Anemo Hypostasis, and Maguu Kenki. These battles can be redone, and farming these items is necessary for the Anemo characters. Slivers can be purchased at the souvenir shops, which can make this a little easier. You can use the lesser items to craft the greater, too.
- Runic Fangs
- This particular item is a newly used ascension material. It can be found in one place only: as a drop from defeating the Ruin Serpent located in the Chasm's Underground Mines.
- These cute, purple beetles are found in areas of Electro energy - specifically on trees. They are only in the Inazuma region. Their respawn rate is every two days, but there are plenty across Yashiori, Kannazuka, and Narukami islands.
- Teachings, Guide, and Philosophies of Transience Books
- These items can be gained from Violet Court. They are available Monday, Thursday, and Sunday. You can use the Teachings to craft Guides, and Guides to craft Philosophies as well.
- Tears Of The Calamitous God
- This particular item is gained as a reward from level 70 and above of the End of the Oneiric Euthymia.
- Crown Of Insight
- Crowns of Insight can be a pesky item to obtain - they are only offered through limited-time events, or Offerings such as the Frostbearing Tree and Sacred Sakura.