The PSN Golden Week sale is live now, and contrary to the name, it lasts until May 12 and not just one week.
Golden Week celebrates all things Japanese gaming, so expect plenty of RPGs, large-footed children saving the world, hair with angst, and sweeping epics spanning the generations.
There’s discounts on dozens of major games, including Persona 5 Royal, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and more.
Note that this is separate from the Steam Golden Week sale, which is set to kick off around April 29.
The PS5 doesn’t have many Japanese games at the moment, but thanks to backwards compatibility, you can download any of the PS4 games on sale onto your PS5 or even an external hard drive.
PSN Golden Week Sale
Here’s just a handful of the deals you’ll find during the PSN Golden Week sale.
- Persona 5 Royal - $29.99 (
- NieR: Automata Game of the YoRha Edition - $19.99 (
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 - $35.99 ($
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony - $15.99 ($
- Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age - $24.99 ($
- World of Final Fantasy - $12.49 ($
- Mega Man 30th Anniversary Bundle - $40.19 ($
- Kingdom Hearts All-in-One Package - $29.99 ($
- The Last Guardian - $9.99 ($
- Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Deluxe Edition - $11.99 ($
- Code Vein Deluxe Edition - $19.99 ($
- Disgaea 4 Complete+ - $29.99 ($
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ - $11.99 ($
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games - $14.99 ($
- AI: The Somnium Files - $23.99 ($
- Ys Origin - $7.99 ($
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 - $24.99 ($
- Langrisser I & II - $29.99 ($