The second season of post-launch content for Warzone is in full swing, and fresh off the launch of a new season, developer Raven Software isn’t hanging around.
The new update bought in a wealth of brand-new content to the battle royale, including new points of interest to Verdansk, new weapons, new Operators and the arrival of a mysterious cargo ship carrying some undead passengers.
Alongside the new content, Raven implemented some silent changes to several attachments for the Black Ops Cold War weapons, much to the annoyance of players that were using them.
The developer was quick to acknowledge the issues and stated that an update to revert the change would be on the way.
Find out what’s expected to arrive in update 1.34 below.
Warzone Update 1.34 Release Date and Time
Based off previous Warzone hotfixes and updates, it’s likely that update 1.34 will go live at any point after 7PM PST (3AM GMT).
As for a release date, Raven Software has confirmed that the patch is due “later this week”.
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you'll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you're pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed "Delete Pings" text to "Remove My Pings".
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.
- PlayStation 5: 52.0 GB
- PlayStation 4: 52.0 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 57.8 GB
- Xbox One: 57.8 GB
- PC: 52.4 GB (Warzone Only) / 133.6 GB (Warzone and Modern Warfare®)