Another week has passed and now we're heading into week 8 of Fortnite's Season 5.
Chapter 2 Season 5 has experienced one of the best season releases in quite some time, but the lack of content since release has steered fans away in some regards.
Now, we had just experienced a brand new patch last week in V15.20; and players are patiently awaiting the release of the next patch.
Before we get to V15.30, there appears to be a mini-patch on the way; with some minor fixes.
Here's everything you need to know!
Emotes And Sprays
It's expected that the update will release on the 20th January 2021 at 9AM GMT.
Patch Notes and Bug Fixes
Overall, there are some key updates coming including:
- New Boss Character + Mythic Item
- Jungle Hunter Quests
- IO Guards removed from Arena
Additional Patch Notes:
- The wide chests type might return in the map or specifically in the Stealthy POI!
- Teleport Booths are back?
- Some Henchmen might be back
According to Fortnite's Trello board, there are an ample amount of bug fixes that appear to be addressed in this hotfix.
Here are some of them listed below!
General Top Issues
- When playing Fortnite, players cannot create system-level parties that include players on both PS5 and PS4.
- The Jumpshot Outfit is missing its facial hair.
- The Banner menu may be unresponsive to controller inputs, causing players to have difficulty editing their Banner with a controller or the Banner not updating properly.
- We're investigating an issue that is causing players to experience a long loading screen after completing a session on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
- The sound effect of certain actions, such as opening a Chest or hitting a Weak Point, may be delayed.
Battle Royale Issues
- In competitive playlists, players do not have access to their persistent stash of Bars. Instead, they are granted a set amount at the beginning of each match. This is intended. However, your end total of Bars in competitive playlists may appear in the Lobby in place of your persistent stash. This is a visual issue only.
- The weekly Legendary Quest to 'Get Headshots' is not always visible after completing the first stage of the quest.
- Players may receive damage mid-air when falling inside a car.
- Players and Spectators may notice inconsistent camera behavior or stuttering after being near a Car they recently drove then exited.
- Total Bars appearing as 0 in a match.
- Assets appearing invisible in Performance Mode alpha.
- Game freezing when going to the Compete tab on PlayStation/Xbox.
- Sand Tunneling temporarily disabled.
Creative Mode Issues
- “Devices” and “Prefabs” tabs are swapped when viewing the Creative Inventory
- Blank Billboards created prior to 15.10 will have "Sample Text" added to them in the 15.10 update.
- Billboards that use channels to activate or hide text are not functioning properly.
Save The World Issues
- Eliminating Takers doesn’t count towards Ventures quest.
- Crashing during Endurance.
- RT/LT Triggers on Xbox Elite controller on Android.