Fortnite Season 7 is hosting the Cosmic Summer event and players can earn a bunch of free rewards by completing simple challenges in the game.
Ranging from an exclusive pickaxe to multiple weapon wraps, the Cosmic Summer event has a lot of rewards on offer for players.
There is a total of 14 summer challenges available for players to complete in Fortnite Season 7. Additionally, three separate quests will reward players based on the number of challenges they complete.
The 14 main summer challenges available in Fortnite Season 7 are:
- Deal 1000 damage to players in Bios Zone Wars Trio
- Earn 10 Headshot eliminations in Bios Zone Wars Trio
- Regenerate 500 Health or Shield points in Bios Zone Wars Trio
- Get 50 assists in Bios Zone Wars Trio
- Spend 10 coins at a vending machine in Pro 100
- Deal 1000 damage to players with a rocket launcher in Pro 100
- Revive 20 teammates in Pro 100
- Travel 5000 meters in X-4 Stormwings in Freaky Flights
- Spend 50 coins at a vending machine in Freaky Flights
- Eliminate 25 players while in an X-4 Stormwing in Freaky Flights
- Build 500 structures in The Pit
- Destroy 500 structures in The Pit
- Eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons in a single game in The Pit
- Get 50 headshots in The Pit
Apart from these 14 challenges, players can also claim rewards from three additional quests that can be unlocked by completing the cosmic summer challenges.
These three quests are:
- Complete 2 Cosmic Summer challenges - Believer Beach loading screen as a reward
- Complete 6 Cosmic Summer challenges - Icy Pop weapon wrap as a reward
- Complete 12 Cosmic Summer challenges - Lil' Treat emote as a reward.
Cosmic Summer Rewards
The 14 cosmic summer challenges that are available for players in Fortnite Season 7 have various exclusive cosmetics and items on offer as rewards.
These items and cosmetics include:
- Brain Freeze (Slurpberry)
- Firecracker Freefall contrail
- Cloud Llama Board (Coral)
- Brain Freeze (Slimeberry)
- Beach Blast music pack
- Cloud Llama Board (Cat)
- Brain Freeze (Orangeberry)
- KA-BANG! weapon wrap
- Cloud Llama Board (Crew)
- Brain Freeze (Whirlberry)
- Stellar Sipper spray
- Marshmallets pickaxe
- Cloud Llama Board (Golden Wave)
With so many rewards available for players from the Cosmic Summer event in Fortnite Season 7, it is safe to say that most loopers are already on the island, trying to earn these exclusive prizes.
Schedule of Cosmic Summer event
As was previously revealed by Fortnite, the Cosmic Summer event in Season 7 began with the release of update 17.10 on June 22nd. As for how long players will be able to complete the Cosmic Summer challenges, Epic Games has confirmed that the event will be available for a period of 2 weeks.
Having said that, it is safe to say that the Cosmic Summer event will be available until the release of update 17.20 for Fortnite Season 7. Update 17.20 is expected to release on July 6th in Fortnite Season 7.
Read More: Fortnite Season 7 v17.10 Patch Notes