Fortnite Creative's 16.30 update is right around the corner, and leakers have revealed the latest patch notes.
There is a ton of new content coming to Creative, which fans of the Fortnite mode are sure to appreciate.
Fortnite Creative 16.30 Patch Notes
Notorious Fortnite leaker, @iFireMonkey, took to Twitter and posted all the upcoming updates that come along with Fortnite Creative 16.30.
Save Point Device
First off is a new Creative Save Point Device, which lets creators add save points to their games, allowing players to continue their progress over the course of multiple play sessions.
This is certainly an update that will help creators keep their audiences engaged, and coming back for more.
It will be interesting to see how Fortnite's biggest Creative users will utilize these devices to create some insane campaign-style game modes.
Fortnite RPG, anyone?
Get To The Choppa!
Introduced in Fornite Chapter 2, Season 2, the Choppa finally comes to Creative.
The Choppa joins all the other vehicles currently available in the vehicle spawner selection and is compatible with the Race Checkpoint.
While amazing, this would be even more amazing if you could clap off-road tires on it for no other reason than to see how absolutely awesome it would look.
Tons of Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6 weapons are coming to Creative.
The full list is as follows:
- Mechanical Explosive Bow
- Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- Primal Stink Bow
- Primal Pistol
- Primal SMG
- Primal Bow
- Mechanical Bow
- Makeshift Revolver, Shotgun, SMG, Rifle, and Bow
Hub V2 Changes
The locations of the Player Portals and Featured Portals in the Flat Grid Hub V2 and Floating Island Hub V2 will be swapped.
The emissive valve on all island portal room logos has increased in size to improve visibility.
The logo locations for Favorites, Variety, and Practice have been swapped.
Phone editable portal room logos have been added.
Creative Documentation Site
A new Fortnite Creative Documentation Site is on the way featuring technical details for Creative features and systems.
All the documentation is written by the Fortnite development team.
This is exciting news for creators of all levels, as this sort of centralized information from an official source is something Creative has sorely needed for quite some time.
Various Fixes & Additions
- Fixed an issue where players did not spectate their teammates when eliminated
- Fixed an issue where the player's Pickaxe did not appear
- Fixed an issue where there were mobile FPS drops and multiple graphical glitches on the welcome hub
- Fixed an issue where the matchmaking privacy warning appeared when unrelated settings were selected
- Fixed an issue where players equipped building prefab grenades in the Creative Inventory instead of the phone tool
- Added new weapon search tags for Bows and Primal weapons
- Added more boat colors and boat trailer to Variant Car Gallery B
- Added The Agency fountain water to the Elemental Cubes Gallery
- Added walls from Sweaty Sands to the Sofdeez Ice Cream Shop Gallery
- Added the ground quarter piece and grass sprigs to the Sand & Grass Floor Gallery
- Fixed an issue with the ground quarter piece from The Agency Upper Level giving the wrong resource material
- Fixed an issue with doors clipping into stairs in the Haunted Overlook Castle and Haunted Destroyed Castle