Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is underway, and players are now concluding the remainder of their Operation Snowdown challenges.
The current season is coming to a close in around a month's time, and players are looking to max out their battle pass soon.
The Fortnite item shop has always been one of the focal points of the game.
There is always something new to check out within the store.
Sometimes you may be in a giving mood, and want to surprise one of your friends with skin or emote.
Here's how to gift your friends within Fortnite!
Gifting within Fortnite is one of the simplest processes you will come across.
Epic has posted a how to page here, but below are all the steps!
Before you can send a gift:
- You must enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) before you can send a gift.
- If you need help turning on 2FA, see Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and how to enable it.
- You must reach level 2 or higher before you can send a gift.
There are some things you can't gift:
- Battle Passes (only via real-money transactions)
- Offers that use real money
- Items that are not currently in the Item Shop
- Items that are already in your Locker
- Some store items, including Battle Pass Tier Bundles
Gifting is exclusive to the following platforms:
- Xbox One
Be sure to let us know if you have dabbled with the gifting feature!