Epic Games is allowing select players to return Gamora's Godslayer Pickaxe without using a Return Ticket due to a change in the item's animation.
The change to the Pickaxe arrived with the Fortnite 17.50 update.
How to Return the Godslayer Pickaxe for Free
Players that purchased the Godslayer Pickaxe before Fortnite 17.50 can return it without spending a Return Ticket for up to 30 days after they log in for the first time post-update.
The return process is identical for returning any item.
All that is different is that players do not need to use a Return Ticket:
Open the Main Menu.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click the silhouette icon to open the Account And Privacy settings page.
- Click Submit a Request. This will bring up a list of all of the items you purchased in-game within the past 30 days.
- Find and select the item you want to return and select it in the list.
- Next, select the reason you want to return the item.
This will bring you to a summary screen where you can submit your request.
- Click Submit Return Request.
- If you are sure that you want to proceed, click Yes.
You will then see the Return Request Approved screen, which will tell you how many V-Bucks have been credited to your account.