Update 15.50 has brought a new skin bundle to the game - Marigold.
The Marigold bundle is the "Midas Female Skin" that was leaked a few weeks ago and is now being added to the game.
With this new bundle, players can grab an extra 1500 V-Bucks just for doing some routine challenges!
Here's how to get free V-Bucks in Fortnite for using this skin.
How To Get 1500 V-Bucks For Free With The Marigold Skin In Fortnite
Players will need to complete a series of quests to unlock the 1,500 V-Bucks on offer.
Here are the quests you need to complete:
- Complete Uncommon or Rarer Quests (0/6) - 100 V-Bucks
- Complete Uncommon or Rarer Quests (0/12) - 300 V-Bucks
- Complete Uncommon or Rarer Quests (0/18) - 400 V-Bucks
- Complete Uncommon or Rarer Quests (0/24) - 400 V-Bucks
- Complete Uncommon or Rarer Quests (0/30) - 500 V-Bucks
Yes, that's right, its Quest-ception.
There's two weeks until the end of the Season - meaning you'll get two sets of weekly challenges to help you in your quest to unlocking the V-Bucks.
You'll need to complete Uncommon quests (green quests) or higher (blue, purple, gold) to make progress.
If you've been sitting on a bunch of quests for the majority of this season, now's the time to cash them in!
For help with this week's challenges, check out our guide to Week 14 here.