Fortnite 16.30 is now live and brings some big updates with it!
Rumours are circulating about new Star Wars content, with the update releasing shortly before May the 4th.
Fans can also expect significant content related to the Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point comic series, as it has been said that the game and comic will bleed into each other for readers and players to enjoy.
Read more: Where to find Primal Weapons in Season 6
Fortnite 16.30 Release Date
Fortnite 16.30 will release on April 27th
Update sizes from console to console.
- PS4: 3.3GB
- PS5: 2.4GB
- XBOX ONE: 2.24GB
- XBOX SERIES X: 2.21GB
- PC: 1.38GB
- ANDROID: 465MB
- SWITCH: 1.5GB
16.30 Update Patch Notes
The Fortnite Status Twitter account posted a brief overview of some new 16.30 patch notes.
- Help Jonesy The First take on Raz
- Keep ‘em guessing with a new, unpredictable Exotic Bow
- Stay low, stay safe in a new LTM this weekend: The Floor Restores
- Remaining Primal weapons, Makeshift weapons, & Bows added to Creative
- You can now hold the Inventory button with a Craftable item in hand to jump right to the Crafting tab and hit Accept. No more navigating menus in a gunfight!
- Inspecting an item will now show exact numerical values for stats like damage and fire rate.
Updates And New Strings
- Bodyguard, Mando's Bounty, Shockwave, Floor is Lava Disarmed Floor is Lava and One-Shot LTMs return
- The following locker bundles have been added:
- "BANDERITAX'S LOCKER BUNDLE"
- "HAMUPPI'S LOCKER BUNDLE"
- "JUSTIN JEFFERSON'S LOCKER BUNDLE"
- A new NPC has been added called "TinyBalloon"
- The Marshmellow Bundle has been updated
- Save Points added to Creative
- Choppa added to Creative
Two new possible locations added in the files:
Batman's Cave could appear under Flush Factory according to @HYPEX
All updated skins and emotes
The Neymar Jr. skin has officially been announced by Epic Games! The full launch trailer is currently live on twitter, click here to watch!
Neymar will launch with 4 different options as well as a pickaxe, glider and more.
The challenges to unlock these cosmetics will be available soon on 27th April 2021. To have access to the challenges, you will need this season's Battle Pass.
- Fortnite's Neymar Jr. Cup - How to Enter, Start Date, Details, and Rewards
- How to Drop Kick the Soccer Ball Toy 500 Meters as Neymar Jr in Fortnite
- How to Score a Goal with the Soccer Ball Toy as Neymar Jr in Fortnite
New Exotic Weapon - Unstable Bow
New Mythic Weapon - Raz's Explosive Bow
Star Wars Weapons
Star Wars weapons are returning in time for May 4th
This includes the E-11 Blaster Rifle, The Mandalorian's Jetpack and Amban Sniper Rifle.
The above list of weapons is coming to Fortnite Creative.
Here are all of the LTMs coming in this updates:
- Knockout: Air Raid Duos
- Wild West Squads
- Ground Game Squads
- Sneaky Silencers Squads
- Solid Gold Squads
- Siphon Squads
New NPC Quests have been added revolving around Football/Soccer.
Epic’s Trello board shows the currently known bugs Epic is currently working on for Battle Royale, Creative, Save the World, and Mobile.
Oddly enough, the duplication glitch that caused DreamHack to cancel the Fortnite Open is not on the board, but this is expected to resolve with Fortnite 16.30.
The official Fortnite Status account has been quiet about 16.30 up until this point.