Every Football Manager 2020 player will want to install face packs, kits and badges to enjoy their save in all of its glory. It's always nice to be able to match a face to the name of your wonderkids, as they lead your team to silverware. Due to licensing restrictions, not every player has a face and not every club has their kit/badge in the game - you will have to seek other methods to obtain these for PC.
Here's our guide to where you can find face, kit and badges packs as well as how to install them.
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can quickly update your game!
Where Can I Get Face Packs, Kit Packs And Badge Packs?
There are a few locations you can get your packs from, depending on the style you want. You need to bare in mind that these packs are massive, as they contain thousands of files and that they do not include every player in the game in some circumstances.
Here are 3 locations to check out:
How Do I Install Face, Kit and Badge Packs?
Installing these packs is much more simpler than you think. Here's how to do it on PC:
- Open up a File Explorer window.
- Go to your 'Documets' folder.
- Open the 'Sports Interactive' folder.
- Open the 'Football Manager 2020' folder.
- Open the 'graphics' folder (you may need to create one if there isn't one).
- Next create a folder for each pack 'faces', 'kits' and 'logos'.
- Then move the 'face', 'kits' or 'logos' pack into thieir respective folder.
- Next go into your Football Manager 2020 game, click the 'FM' icon in the top right and go to 'preferences'.
- When the next screen loads, click the 'advanced' tab in the top left and select 'interface' from the drop down menu on the right.
- Click the drop down menu in the bottom left and click the 'clear cache' option.
- Go back to the 'interface' screen and tick the box that says 'Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences'.
- Next press 'reload skin' and restart FM if necessary
Written ByChris Trout@TheTrout91