Nine new trophies have been added to Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade's trophy list due to the Intermission DLC expansion. Due to rumors that Final Fantasy sequels will not be at E3, we needed this. Having more ways to earn trophies in games and say you're the best is always lovely, and this one doesn't disappoint.
Exophase has revealed the Final Fantasy trophy list. View it here. Not all sixty-three trophies are available in the whole game, but most of them are identical to those available on the PS4 version of the game. However, nine of them are new since they're part of Yuffie's latest DLC, Intermission. Players can find the list of the nine new trophies along with how to unlock them below:
- Takes Two IDs to Tango: Complete Chapter 1 of INTERmission.
- Out of Darkness's Clutches: Complete Chapter 2 of INTERmission.
- The Road to Revenge: Complete both chapters of INTERmission on Hard difficulty.
- Turtle-tastic: Collect all the Happy Turtle flyers.
- Game, Set, Master: Become the Fort Condor grandmaster.
- Condor Queen: Become the Fort Condor grandmaster on Hard difficulty.
- Materia Maven: Obtain all materia available from Shinra Box Buster challenges.
- Ultimate Weapon 2.0: Defeat the Pride and Joy Mk 0.5.
- Corrupter of the Immaculate: Defeat Weiss.
Updates to Final Fantasy 7 Remake added support for uploading PS4 saves to the cloud. Therefore, when Intergrade arrives later this week, your saves will be ready for download and reuploading into the PS5 version. Preloading will begin on Tuesday as well.
Square Enix has basically given players a way to prepare for Intergrade's arrival right now, even though Intergrade won't arrive until Thursday. Final Fantasy 7 Remake Integrade will hopefully reveal a lot more good news at E3, such as a sequel. We have been waiting for the next chapter since we discovered that the game would be divided into chapters.