Looking to play FIFA 22 early? Its official release date slowly approaches, launching on October 1st and EA's in full promotional swing. With FUT ratings slowly releasing, soundtrack details being unveiled and the FIFA 22 Web App about to go live, you might be itching to jump in sooner and there's a couple of methods available.
There's a couple of ways to do so, and if you're hoping to play FIFA 22 early, here's what you'll have to do.
Read More: FIFA 22 Ratings: Serie A Best XI Confirmed
FIFA 22 EA Play Countdown
FIFA 22 EA Play Release Time
22 September 2021 -
The first FIFA 22 Team of the Week Squad has been announced for week 1. Take a look at who made the team just below:
We've got a few hours to go before FIFA 22 Web App goes live today, as well as the Early Access period for FIFA 22 EA Play users. Whilst we wait, why not spend some time watching the latest FUTBINS episode (below):
In our last stream Zaro and Kyle talked all #FUT related with FUT_Economist and FUTradster. Latest Pitch Notes and more #FIFA22 news.
22 September 2021 -
Today is the day. The FIFA 22 Web App goes live today. But we could also see the release of FIFA 22 TOTW 1.
Curious to know which players might have made the new squad? Then follow the link to see our FIFA 22 TOTW 1 Predictions!
FIFA 22 Early Access - EA Play Subscription Explained
EA Play members across Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4 and PS5 will have access to a 10-hour trial before launch, which begins on September 22nd, 2021. All progress made during the trial carries over to the full release.
As a reminder, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also includes a subscription for EA Play, meaning you won't need an additional sub. If you're on PlayStation - or don't wish to sign up to Game Pass Ultimate through Xbox or PC - subscriptions cost £3.99 per month, or £19.99 annually.
FIFA 22 Early Access - EA Play Pro Subscription Explained
If you're subscribed to EA Play Pro on PC, you'll instead have access to the full game on September 22nd without a trial limit. However, compared to the normal EA Play subscription, that comes at a sharp price increase of £14.99 per month, or £89.99 annually.
What time does FIFA 22 come out on EA Play?
The EA Help Twitter account has confirmed the FIFA 22 EA Play early access trial starts at 10:00 PT, 13:00 ET, and 18:00 BST on September 22nd. We've added a countdown timer further up to show you how long you have to wait.
FIFA 22 Early Access - Ultimate Edition Explained
Anyone purchasing the Ultimate Edition can play FIFA 22 in full from September 27th, which costs £89.99. That also includes the following extras:
- Untradeable Ones to Watch Player Item from October 1.
- 4 Days Early Access.
- Dual Entitlement - Free Xbox Series X|S or PS5 upgrade, dependent on chosen platform.
- 4600 FIFA Points.
- Team of the Week 1 Player item.
- Kylian Mbappé Loan item.
- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick.
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent.
FIFA 22 Early Access - Is It Worth Playing Early?
There are. EA's outlined a few pieces of additional content available to early EA Play members, which includes:
- One untradeable 80-84 OVR Player Pick and a 10-game loan Team of the Week (TOTW) player, earned via special Early Access objectives.
- Team of the Week #1 with boosted Items highlighting the best performing players from the previous week’s footballing action.
- The first Featured TOTW Item of FUT 22.
- A limited-time Early Access Live FUT Friendly where you can compete for pack rewards.
- OTW Player Squad Building Challenge (SBC) is available exclusively during Early Access.