The FIFA 21 What If upgrades are up for grabs and if you've wisely invested in a player, you could see a heft amount of profit heading your way.
The Team 1 & Team 2 players are nearing the end of their uests for upgrades, but how are they getting on?
With only a handful of games left, and a limited time until FUT Birthday begins, will you get your upgrade?
Here's the latest information on What If upgrades.
What If Upgrades Explained
The What If promo may have expired, but the potential upgrades certainly haven't!
So how do What If upgrades work?
Attackers and Midfielders need to grab 6 goals in 5 games.
But Defenders and Goalkeepers need just 1 clean sheet in 5 games to upgrade.
Upgrades will see players receive a +2 upgrade to their overall rating.
We're getting towards the business end of proceedings now, as the five-game limits are drawing to a close.
Upgrades tend to go live on Wednesday alongside the TOTW.
Latest News - What If Upgrades Confirmed!
We're heading towards the end of the What If matches, but there are some upgrades yet to be finialised.
Two more players added themselves to the list this week, they are as follows:
- Daniel Wass
- Timothy Weah
The upgrades will be applied in-game on Wednesday, April 14th.
What If Confirmed Upgrades
Here are the confirmed upgrades so far:
- Jadon Sancho 90 OVR - 92 OVR
- Martin Odegaard 88 OVR - 90 OVR
- Ricardo Pereira 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Yuri Berchiche 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Francesco Caputo 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Marcelo 88 OVR - 90 OVR
- Chris Smalling 88 OVR - 90 OVR
- Wendell 86 OVR - 88 OVR
- Pepe 86 OVR - 88 OVR
- Leroy Fer 85 OVR - 87 OVR
- Kevin Mbabu 85 OVR - 87 OVR
- Dries Mertens 89 OVR - 91 OVR
- Luka Jovic 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Sergio Reguilion 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Lees-Melou 86 OVR -88 OVR
- Lucas Leiva 88 OVR - 90 OVR
- Matteo Guendouzi 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Cristian Tello 87 OVR - 89 OVR
- Krepin Diatta 85 OVR - 87 OVR
- Florian Thauvin 87 OVR.- 89 OVR
- Daniel Wass 86 OVR - 88 OVR
- Timothy Weah 72 OVR - 74 OVR
What If Requirements
Below are the remaining players, their requirements needed to gain an upgrade and how many games they have left:
- Richarlison (87 OVR): GP 3/5 | GS 2/6
Non-Upgradable What If Cards
Unfortunately, the following players have been unable to secure themselves an upgrade.
- Alejandro Gomez
- Roberto Pereyra
- N'Golo Kante
- Adam Armstrong
- Vincenzo Grifo
- Kévin Malcuit
These players have run out of games and have been unable to secure either enough goals or clean sheets.